Hot Off The Press

dylemma

Hot Off The Press

Postby dylemma » Thu Jan 23, 2003 11:30 pm

ANGELINA THE SURVIVOR
World Entertainment News Network

Stunning movie actress ANGELINA JOLIE has proved to cynics that she's a survivor in the aftermath of the break up of her marriage to actor BILLY BOB THORNTON.

The 27-year-old TOMB RAIDER star is convinced Thornton, 47, was cheating on her, but claims the whole experience has toughened her up.

She says, "For some reason people were expecting me to collapse if anything ever went wrong in my marriage.

"But I'm fine and I think I'm a lot stronger and more secure than anyone wants to give me credit for. It's been a very tough but very enlightening year. Life's never been easy for me. It always goes in these big waves, up and down, and sometimes it's difficult to stay afloat.

DarkDance

Postby DarkDance » Tue Jan 28, 2003 10:28 am

[QUOTE]She says, "For some reason people were expecting me to collapse if anything ever went wrong in my marriage

HELLO!?!
ANGIE?!?
Maybe it was because YOU TOLD US YOU'D HAVE A MENTAL COLLAPSE, or was I misunderstanding all of those interviews in summer 2000 when you said if he ever cheated you'd kill him, or yourself and all of the other stuff?

Ok, ok .. I'm not having a mental collapse myself here, I know Angie isn't reading this webiste or anything.
Guess we all say a lot of stuff when the flame's are leaping.
Glad to hear she's being so positive about all of it now.

dylemma

Postby dylemma » Tue Jan 28, 2003 2:43 pm

:lol:

scoop

Postby scoop » Tue Jan 28, 2003 6:15 pm

<span style='color:red'>Hi Angelina,

Nice of you to pop in and read whats going on here. I've been waiting for you :juggle:

my email is: aestheticau@yahoo.com.au

Talk soon. </span>

Return to “Angelina Jolie”