Hot Off The Press, 2nd Edition

dylemma

Postby dylemma » Thu Jan 23, 2003 11:38 pm

Angelina Rubs Out Billy Bob

[image] Sultry Hollywood beauty Angelina Jolie is taking the final steps to get Billy Bob Thornton out of her life - she's looking to get his tattoo removed. Tomb Raider star Jolie had the actor's name emblazoned across her upper arm, but since their split last year is reportedly looking into getting it taken off. A source says, "She's made inquiries with doctors. I don't know if that's because she's hasn't had the work done yet, or because she has and she's waiting for it to heal. It's a pretty big tattoo and it won't be a simple job."

goneabitlara

Postby goneabitlara » Fri Jan 24, 2003 3:55 am

I thought it looked like she had already had it removed? unless its a different tattoo that this refers to.... or unless she covered it up with make-up...

eccles

Postby eccles » Fri Jan 24, 2003 8:35 am

Ugh... I wonder if she's gonna get the "private" one removed too? That has GOT to hurt... getting it aside, but removing it?!??!??! OUCH. Poor AJ, Billy's a dog but I'm glad she is just getting over it and all. I hope she doesn't take him back. He does have history of not being faithful...

goneabitlara

Postby goneabitlara » Sat Jan 25, 2003 3:56 am

I don't think she'll take him back, he has hurt and disrespected her too much. I wonder wots going on with her and Jonny, the papers have gone quiet about that one?

Return to “Angelina Jolie”