"the World Of Tomorrow"

dylemma

"the World Of Tomorrow"

Postby dylemma » Fri Feb 07, 2003 2:10 pm

movies.yahoo.com/news/va/20030207/104463061100.html

Jolie Takes 'World' Whirl
Friday February 7 7:10 AM ET

Angelina Jolie will play an accomplished aviatrix in "The World of Tomorrow," an independently financed sci-fi thriller that also stars Jude Law and Gwyneth Paltrow.

The pre-WWII adventure tale stars Jolie as a pilot matched with a swashbuckling colleague (Law) and a probing journalist (Paltrow). Giovanni Ribisi and Bai Ling are also in talks to join the film. Shooting starts in March in London.

eccles

Postby eccles » Mon Feb 10, 2003 12:25 pm

I hate to say this, but I think this movie sounds kinda dumb. But I'll watch it for Angie and Jude. :)

fiestyone

Postby fiestyone » Tue Feb 11, 2003 9:36 am

Hmm, i'm not sure either. If it's got a big budget it might be ok.

Ok, i'm looking for some opinions. We all know Angie is single (well we think) and we know that Jude Law is filing for divorce. Does anyone else think they could make a nice couple? He seems really loyal, and of course, Angie might know him already through Johnny.

Before anyone starts on me, I'm not starting rumors, just wondering what you would think. He would be great with Maddox and likewise Angie with his kids.

Am i starting a fire here??

lol :ph34r:

dylemma

Postby dylemma » Tue Feb 11, 2003 5:05 pm

:angry:

Serendipity

Postby Serendipity » Tue Feb 11, 2003 6:41 pm

i second that :angry:

fiestyone

Postby fiestyone » Wed Feb 12, 2003 3:59 am

Ok, I don't see why you are angry but everyone is entitled to their opinions.
Please remember this is NOT a rumour, I was just expressing my own personal opinion that IF they were both single when they are due to be working together that they MAY make a nice couple.

Remember, it is unlikely Jude has been unfaithful, and if they are both singleat the time,, what would be :rolleyes: the issue? I think you may be getting upset by the Nicole thing, and I can understand that. But that was a rumour, this isn't and shouldn't develop into one, becuase if you read my comments carefully, I stated that it is a thought, that's all. If anyone is stupid enough to turn it into rumour then that's up to them. This is a place for Angie FANS not tabloid hacks. I respect your opinions, so try to respect mine.

Anyway, let's move on, big smiles!!! :D

dylemma

Postby dylemma » Wed Feb 12, 2003 10:16 am

chill out fiestyone i hate anybody with angelina but myself :rolleyes:

eccles

Postby eccles » Wed Feb 12, 2003 11:52 am

JUDE LAW IS GETTING A DIVORCE?!?!??!?! Screw Angie, he's MINE. What happened with him and Sadie? God now what's he gonna do with the "Sexy Sadie" lyrics on his arms? Maybe he and Angie DO have more in common... dammit...

Serendipity

Postby Serendipity » Wed Feb 12, 2003 2:16 pm

I know it's your opinion and I respect it. Just stating that I don't like it. ;)
It'd be interesting to see but I like Jude and Sadie together.

Are you sure they are getting divorced? I just heard that they were having problems, I didn't know that divorce was in order?

fiestyone

Postby fiestyone » Thu Feb 13, 2003 6:01 am

Don't worry I'm not mad, I respect your opinions too.

British teletext said he is going ahead with the divorce and Sadie is rightly devastated.

goneabitlara

Postby goneabitlara » Thu Feb 13, 2003 7:53 am

ahh.. this is how rumours are kept alive!! Apparently, they are NOT getting a divorce.. its a media hype is all and we have all been dragged in!!!

fiestyone

Postby fiestyone » Thu Feb 13, 2003 9:00 am

To quote NOW magazine (latest issue): " Despite weeks of crisis talks, Juse Law and Sadie Frost look set to call time on their 5 year marriage after calling in top divorce lawyers.

Road to Peridition star Jude, 30, is said to have instructed legal firm Charles Russell... Sadie..has been forced to seek legal advice from celebrity lawyer Ray Tooth...

On Monday, the couples spokesman said they were still together, although he has admitted that theyv'e been talking to lawyers'.

Return to “Angelina Jolie”