Something? Anything?!?

eccles

Postby eccles » Tue Mar 25, 2003 12:57 pm

Well, I'm desperate. I'm doing searches online for absolutely anything!!! Here's a link talking about this new movie with Jude Law and G.Paltrow... I dunno, what do you guys think of it?

http://filmforce.ign.com/articles/390/390595p1.html?fromint=1&submit.x=80&submit.y=20http://filmforce.ign.com/articles/390/3905...=80&submit.y=20

(hopefully it works... )

eccles

Postby eccles » Tue Mar 25, 2003 1:02 pm

Here's another one I don't recall reading about...

hollywoodreporter.com/hollywoodreporter/frontpage/brief_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1699981http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hollywood...tent_id=1699981

(sorry if these are repeats, I'm just trying to get something going on!!!)

eccles

Postby eccles » Tue Mar 25, 2003 1:13 pm

can you tell I'm having a slow day at work...

About the dress:
Oscar dresses stolen from car

Eight dresses valued at £42,000 by Scott Henshall, the British designer famous for his saucy red carpet frocks, were stolen from the back of a car parked in Knightsbridge yesterday.

Two of the lavish, hand-sequinned mini dresses were for Angelina Jolie, the American actress, who was considering wearing one or other of them at the Oscars ceremony on Sunday. "I'm devastated," said Henshall, 27, who had met Jolie while she was filming Tomb Raider II at Pinewood studios.

"It's virtually impossible for a designer on my level to get anywhere near the sort of actresses who go to the Oscars. I met Angelina Jolie through friends and this was going to be my big break."

A mini dress? I can't see that... ?

dylemma

Postby dylemma » Wed Mar 26, 2003 3:24 am

a mini dress? :angry: for the OSCARS! maybe it's a blessing it was stolen.

--RinA--

Postby --RinA-- » Wed Mar 26, 2003 10:57 am

Humms, a mini-dress definately doesn't sound like something to be worn at the Oscars. That sucks about it being the designer's "big break" though I think I'd have been a bit ansy about leaving the gowns in a rag top convertable... Wait a minute... an up and coming designer looking for a big break can afford a convertable and to live in an upscale side of London... :rolleyes:

DarkDance

Postby DarkDance » Wed Mar 26, 2003 12:05 pm

I agree on the mini dress thing at the Oscars, but in a way it sounds like something Angie would do (she wouldn't want to look like the crowd - pants for the Oscars isn't in the dress code either but she wore that white pantsuit).
Thanks for the links eccles.
Maybe she'll give an interview soon since it's spring now and they'll do some publicity for TR (like you guys are thinking).
I wish she'd just come out really straight and emotional in an interview the way she used to and tell us everything that's going on.
I guess she learned the hard way that when she does that it always gets twisted around, I don't think we'll ever really see her doing interviews as openly as she was a few years ago.

Return to “Angelina Jolie”