Jay Leno

Julie Ruin

Postby Julie Ruin » Tue Mar 25, 2003 1:38 pm

Hey.. first of all, I´m new here! so, hello!!

I´d like to know where can I find the angelina jolie´s interview on Jay Leno (the one that she went with billy bob)... I didn´t find any transcripts, and I´d love to know if there´s someone who knows where I can download it...
I live in Brazil, and here the tonight show does not air... hope you can help me!
Thanx!!

dylemma

Postby dylemma » Wed Mar 26, 2003 3:25 am

I'm sorry. I don't know. But HELLO!!!!! Julie Ruin!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

--RinA--

Postby --RinA-- » Wed Mar 26, 2003 10:52 am

Hi Julie!
Is that the interview that took place a bit over a year ago? I knew of a link then but it does not work now. I think that was Billy Bob's interview and Jay Leno asked Angelina to come out and join them once it was almost over since he knew she was waiting behind stage. Think it was mainly questions for Billy Bob like his phobia for antiques, enjoyment of orange foods and odd quirky behavior. He was mainly saying he and Angelina were rather ordinary and he was amused at how the media made them seem so unusual. I don't believe Angelina said much. Hope that helps. :)
-RinA

Julie Ruin

Postby Julie Ruin » Wed Mar 26, 2003 11:25 am

Hellooo!

Thanx Rina, it helped!
I saw a photo in which angie was doing something in a motorcycle, so i got curious...
thanx a lot!

DarkDance

Postby DarkDance » Wed Mar 26, 2003 12:09 pm

Hi Julie, welcome to the board!
I remember that show and that's what it was; he interviewed Billy and then at the end he had Billy put his autograph on this motorcycle that they were going to have in an auction for charity, and Jay called Angie out from backstage to autograph it too.
She just waved to everyone but I don't remember her saying anything.
Billy probably talked about their relationship during his interview (that was in the days when all both of them ever did was talk about their relationship).

Return to “Angelina Jolie”