Angelina's Movies

sing_for_the_moment

Postby sing_for_the_moment » Mon Mar 31, 2003 9:55 pm

tomb raider
girl, interupted(spelled wrong)
original sin
other

If I am fogetting something please tell me.
thank you

How old is her baby? why did she break up with Billy Bob? I want to see Tomb Raider 2. It looks good.

--RinA--

Postby --RinA-- » Tue Apr 01, 2003 7:41 am

Welcome Sing_for_the_moment to the board. B)

She was also in the Bone Collector, Gia, Gone in Sixty Seconds, Pushing Tin, Cyborg 2 (which she cried after seeing because she thought it was terrible), Hackers, Life or something like it... and a couple made for tv movies that I can't quite remember the name of.

She broke up with Billy Bob because he cheated on her and he didn't really want to be a father to their adopted son Maddox. I think he is nearing his second birthday but I'm not certain and don't have time right now to go look it up. If someone else know's that'd be great if they share that. :)

I'm also looking forward to Tomb Raider II but hoping not to hear any spoilers 'cuz that sometimes ruins a movie for me when I'm watching for them.

sing_for_the_moment

Postby sing_for_the_moment » Tue Apr 01, 2003 9:15 pm

I agree with you. didyou know that Angelina does her own stunts? thats cool. :D :lol: :) B)

eccles

Postby eccles » Wed Apr 02, 2003 11:41 am

I think my all time fav is GIA. I haven't seen 60 SECONDS cause I can't stand Nic Cage and I didn't care much for the plot. Maybe I'm not a die hard fan after all... though I do own ORIGINAL SIN... bleh.

txnchick

Postby txnchick » Mon Apr 07, 2003 2:39 pm

Don't bother with "Gone." Even Angelina couldn't save that one. My fave is definitely Girl, but Gia is good and Original Sin was interesting.

DarkDance

Postby DarkDance » Tue Apr 08, 2003 12:31 pm

Hell's Kitchen was great, didn't get a lot of publicity.

sing_for_the_moment

Postby sing_for_the_moment » Tue Apr 08, 2003 8:31 pm

does anyone want to see tomb raider 2? it looks good

ysobek

Postby ysobek » Sun Apr 13, 2003 7:25 pm

no... im sure NO ONE in here... wants to see Tomb Raider 2... because I'm sure NO ONE in here is really an Angelina Jolie fan... they just pretend to be. =\

Either way... this is what I posted on WutheringJolie.com (where I post the most up-to-date OFFICIAL production news available):

TOMB RAIDER: THE CRADLE OF LIFE (2003)
Obviously the most recent and infamous film set for release on July 25th 2003. Filming rapped two weeks ago, and the trailer is now available for download at http://www.tombraidermovie.com The website will show a lot of exclusive footage and photos that will be worth checking out.

BEYOND BORDERS (2003)
Not sure if they are EVER going to release this. No set date so far. Screenings did not go over too well, in fact Mandalay Productions had a hard time finding just one person who actually liked the movie. But, of course Angie IS in it, so it can't be all that bad now can it? Let's hope so...

SHARKSLAYER (2004)
Opens nationwide November 5th, 2004. Big cast: Will Smith, Jack Black, Robert De Niro, Martin Scorsese, Rene Zellweger, and of course Angelina Jolie. This Animated film by DreamWorks Pictures promises to be quite good, at least from what I've heard/seen. I will have more info on this soon.

TAKING LIVES (2004)
Release date TBA. Premise: An FBI profiler (Jolie) is summoned to help out Canadian law enforcement in Montreal, to hunt down a young serial killer who assumes the lives and identities (hence the title) of the people he kills as he travels across North America (Ethan Hawke plays a museum employee "deputized" into helping the effort to find an art professor wanted for stealing several priceless works of art, who turns out to the young serial killer in disguise). Production will start in May 2003, in Montreal.

THE WORLD OF TOMORROW (2004)
(working title) Release date TBA. Premise is not well known, except that it's a 1930s action adventure with a pulp fiction feel similar to Raiders of The Lost Ark, except its influence by science fiction in ways that film wasn't. Production starts THIS WEEK in London on a budget of $60M. HUGE

My sources tell me about two more movies which are in talks right now, but none of which are signed yet. When and if they are, I will surely let you know immediately.

Shhhhhhhht! Don't tell anyone... but I HEAR that James Haven might have a major involvement in one of Angelina's upcoming projects. I can't say much more about this... If I did, I might get murdered! =]

Email me anytime, I love chatting about Angie's professional life: kiss_sobek[at]yahoo[dot]com

sing_for_the_moment

Postby sing_for_the_moment » Wed Apr 16, 2003 6:22 pm

ok I will. send me a mesage and we could chat. ok?
thank you

Isied
Supreme Member

Postby Isied » Sat May 31, 2003 10:28 am

Welcome newbies !!!!

My fav one is original sin. She´s a b**** there but shes is a good performace.

Return to “Angelina Jolie”