Playboy Interview Billy Bob

Mizz

Postby Mizz » Sat Apr 05, 2003 11:56 am

a candid conversation with america's weirdest actor about life with (and without) angelina jolie, his nightmarish fears and the upside of having five failed marriages

Editor's Note: Exclusive audio clips from the Playboy Interview will start appearing online for the June 2003 issue.

PLAYBOY: You have a new movie out, yet the public is still talking about your relationship with Angelina.

THORNTON: It's crazy. Some friends from out of town were visiting. Two girls. We went shopping and the next thing we knew, there were pictures in the magazines of us walking down Melrose. I have been linked to people I've had nothing to do with. I did see one girl for a while, and that was all over the papers. But most of the girls I'm supposedly with are ones I barely know. I saw Sheryl Crow, whom I have known for years, backstage at her concert. The next thing you know, we were together.

To read all of the Playboy Interview with Billy Bob, buy the May 2003 issue of Playboy magazine.

playboy.com/magazine/interview.htmlhttp://www.playboy.com/magazine/interview.html

Mizz

Postby Mizz » Sat Apr 05, 2003 11:57 am

some quotes from the interview..

"I know that what Angelina and I had was unique and always will be. It was the ultimate."

"Somebody called the other day and said some magazine put out a list of couples their readers wished would get back together. Me and Angie were the top one. I'm glad people feel that way."

"I hope so. I can't speak for her, but I think we'll always love each other." (after the interviewer asked, "Do you think there will be a time when you'll be friends with Angelina?")

"...I was lucky to have been with someone in a marriage who had integrity and who was loyal to me."

"Believe it or not and contrary to popular belief, yes." (When asked by the interviewer, "Was she lucky to be with you? Were you loyal, too?")

[Talking about komodo dragons, which he is deathly afraid of] "Angie and I were in Cambodia at a zoo. She saw the thing and grabbed me and put her hand over my eyes. God bless her for that. She was the only person I ever knew who actually went along with all my phobias and sh*t. One night I woke up after dreaming that the house was burning. I said, 'We have to go to a hotel right now.' She put together a bag and we went to the Sunset Marquis and stayed for three nights. Once a Komodo dragon was up on the side of the bed, which freaked me out so bad that I cannot tell you. So we woke up and she goes, 'Ok. It's OK.' We went to the hotel."

DarkDance

Postby DarkDance » Tue Apr 08, 2003 12:27 pm

THANK YOU MIZZ!!!!!
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
I wondered what he would say when he finally talked.

--RinA--

Postby --RinA-- » Fri Apr 25, 2003 11:45 am

You know, I'm actually thinking of buying that mag: just for the article. Never bought one before. Since I'll probably give it to my hubby after I read the interview, I probably should get a Play Girl too. :P

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Tue May 13, 2003 11:57 pm

thanks that was interesting......why did they split?

Return to “Angelina Jolie”