Angelina On Oprah

lunatiKs|-|

Postby lunatiKs|-| » Sun Apr 20, 2003 2:45 pm

HI everyone!

I just wanted to let you know, that Angelina:) will be on Oprah show...

I checked Oprah's offical site to see if it's "true"and...there you go:
Wednesday, 4/23/2003
Amazing Adventures (PG)
Meet a family of five who traded their middle-class lifestyle for a hut in the middle of the Kenyan desert! Then, Academy Award®-winner Angelina Jolie shares her journey of love...in Tanzania. See adventures of a lifetime!

That's what it says, hopefully we'll get to see Angie and her journey!

enjoy your day :beerchug:

--RinA--

Postby --RinA-- » Thu Apr 24, 2003 8:16 am

I made a divx of the part of Oprah's show that Angelina was on. She was not there in person, just a link from London. Her words were very heart felt and she seemed to have tears in her voice and looked like she could cry when she spoke so eloquently about child refugees. (I have seen interviews in the past where she speaks in a "stream of conscious" way wandering from topic to topic, here she was very intense and focused on what she wanted to say.) There were some segments showing her meeting a family whose parents were killed and traveling with them to the camps and them adjusting to life there. She didn't talk about herself or her son. She did answer one question on how she juggles Hollywood and her volunteer work. She basically said that she is being drawn more and more into the plight of the refugees, but she works so that she can have money to give to the cause. If anyone wants a copy to watch (it's only maybe five minutes long) just let me know. :D

--RinA--

Postby --RinA-- » Fri Apr 25, 2003 11:32 am

It's an avi clip, I can send it to you through email or icq, if you give me your addy or icq #. If you have a slow connection to the net it'll be a slow download, but it'll get to ya eventually with patience. :)

fiestyone

Postby fiestyone » Fri Apr 25, 2003 12:11 pm

I would love a copy too if that's ok... by email?

Mizz

Postby Mizz » Fri Apr 25, 2003 1:45 pm

me toooo! please i am begging you :rolleyes:
my email is: dooftoontje@hotmail.com

--RinA--

Postby --RinA-- » Thu May 08, 2003 12:28 pm

I tried to send the file in email but it is much too large. So I put it on Kazaa as AJ Oprah.mpg. It is 483k in size. So, if any of you still want it, go there and download it. :)
-RinA-

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Tue May 13, 2003 11:49 pm

when did she become an advocate for this cause? do you know?....was it after she adopted her son or was she already and then adopted him?......thanks

Return to “Angelina Jolie”