Angelina On Rove (sep 2 2003)

Little_Bit

Postby Little_Bit » Thu Aug 28, 2003 6:29 am

Angelina Jolie will be a special guest on 'Rove [live]' this coming Tuesday, September the 2nd.

For non Australians, Rove Live is a light entertainment/comedy program, showing every Tuesday from 9:30 for one hour. Aussies, don't forget to set your VCR!

I will try to transcribe the interview afterwards if I can. Not sure if it will be a satellite interview or live in person yet. Hoping for the latter, since I live only five minutes away from the studio where Rove is filmed! :o *crosses fingers*

Little_Bit

Postby Little_Bit » Tue Sep 02, 2003 4:15 pm

She was on, it was great. It was only a satellite interview, but Rove did a pretty good job I think. He focused mainly on Maddox, but also a bit abouot the making of tombraider (stunts etc) and a tiny bit about her work with the UN. He didn't ask at all about Billy Bob/Jon Voigt, which I was glad about, because she probably gets that all the time, and she looked kind of tired. Happy but tired. Her hair was pretty, and she smiled a lot. She only laughed a couple of times - mostly when Rove asked how one eats a cockroach, and she was like "Well you rip off the legs and prise of the shell, and eat the stomach. Like with a beetle." And Rove was like "OH! Like a beetle! :rolleyes: Of course! What a dumb question!" And she laughed then, which made me laugh.

It was a pretty good interview. If anyone likes I can try and transcribe it.

Return to “Angelina Jolie”