Your Fave Character Potrayed By Aj

lara_croft

Postby lara_croft » Tue Nov 04, 2003 3:17 am

hey guys what is ur favorite charater potrayed by Angelina Jolie so far?

fiestyone

Postby fiestyone » Tue Nov 04, 2003 5:05 am

Ok, i know i'm not too original, but definatly Lara Croft, because I can relate to her so much, But also Gia Carrangi. :blink:

lara_croft

Postby lara_croft » Fri Nov 07, 2003 1:30 am

yeah i really like lara croft and if i will be given a chance to be in real life it will be lara croft....

tennman
Supreme Member

Postby tennman » Sun Nov 09, 2003 12:59 am

Lara Croft fo shizzle! :headbanger:

--RinA--

Postby --RinA-- » Mon Nov 10, 2003 12:46 pm

Drama: I liked her character Lisa, she was so misunderstood.
Action: Definately Lara Croft. Though I did like Sway in Gone in 60 seconds. :)

lara_croft

Postby lara_croft » Tue Nov 11, 2003 9:49 pm

imagine, youve got everything, great house, you connection worldwide and you can kick some ass and a very intelligent person.. lara croft rules!

i want to live like that

Iced Earth

Postby Iced Earth » Sat Dec 27, 2003 10:06 am

Lara of course :) she`s absolutely amazing to look at even when she`s not Lara, Perfection In The Female Form.

Serendipity

Postby Serendipity » Sun Jan 04, 2004 2:08 pm

Lisa is my favorite, but I agree with everyone that Lara kicks some major ass. Joan from Playing by Heart is also pretty cool.

Kick-a$$
Ultra Member

Postby Kick-a$$ » Thu Jan 08, 2004 11:42 am

I like Lara Croft becially coz its an Action role and she really portrays the Lara Croft from the Tomb Raider games, which were alive and established well before the movie. I think Aj has done an amazing job at portraying her, looks like her, acts like her, speaks like her, and most importantly THINKS likes Lara herself. The role was designed perfectly for Aj!
I probably couldnt see a more suited role for anyone. I htough Resident Evil's match with Mila and Alice were quite good! Thoough the first RE movie was more of about what happened before and everything rater then on the actual game. Still really good character/actor selecting for both Tomb Raider and Resident Evil.

I am definately proud of both Movies and Games as the movie is based on the game therefore it must be like the game and the movies deliever in more then many ways!

Also I think Aj in TR1 was alot better than number 2 basically coz I think number 2 had a little too much action and a bit too long for my liking. But still a solid movie game franchise. Well dome Angelina Jolie!!

girl-next-door

Postby girl-next-door » Tue Jan 13, 2004 3:02 am

I liked Original Sin the best. And, no, its not because she was butt nekked in it. I've only seen the R rated version once. I generally watch the taped 15+ one where she ain't bustin out in all her skinny ass...'glory', as some would put it.
I like it coz well, i dunno. It just leaves u with a nice feelin in ur stomach when its over. It ended nicely and it wasn't too heavy, ya know? Plus Antonio Banderas is uber sexy!!

Return to “Angelina Jolie”