Angelina Jolie Has To Give Maddox Up!

Kick-a$$
Ultra Member

Postby Kick-a$$ » Thu Jan 08, 2004 7:47 pm

:o I jut heard on the news, Angelina Jolie will have to give adopted Cambodian child Maddox up. It was said Maddox was a orphan, but he isn't. It was reported his Mother gave Maddox to a agency for $100. Which in my mind is wrong, sure she needs the money but now to take the child back! It is definately wrong coz what about poor Angelina Jolie I really feel for her. :(

If i find a link I will post it :)

Kick-a$$
Ultra Member

Postby Kick-a$$ » Thu Jan 08, 2004 8:06 pm

modbee.com/state_wire/story/7974002p-8846231c.htmlOrphan Business Angelina Jolie Went Through

The above is about the lady who was buying orphans from Camboadia and adopting them out. Angelina Jolie went through her agency.

news.com.au/common/story_page/0,4057,8356436%255E1702,00.htmlAngelina Jolie May Loose Adopted Son Maddox

The above is everything I said in my first post and more.

This is really sad.

fiestyone

Postby fiestyone » Fri Jan 09, 2004 9:44 am

This article does not appear to say officially that she has to give Maddox up, it is currently still being investigated.

I have seen nothing official yet. If anyone has solid evidence of this, please post.

I'm praying for them..

bjorkian

Postby bjorkian » Fri Jan 09, 2004 3:18 pm

according to the Chicago sun times AJ is in little danger of losing her child.
If you read the abstracts news it is mentioned.

Kick-a$$
Ultra Member

Postby Kick-a$$ » Fri Jan 09, 2004 6:38 pm

yeah theres been on official announcement. Its a sad time for Aneglina Jolie. Really hwo is Maddox better off with? Angelina or his mother who put him up for adoption for money. I normally would say a child is better off with there mother, not in this case. She wasnt forced to give up Maddox for some cash, sure shes poor and needs food but I really reckon its sad. I think Maddox would be better off with AJ coz she can provide for him much better.

But thats just my opinion. :(

fiestyone

Postby fiestyone » Sun Jan 11, 2004 4:34 pm

Well, I have seen No Official statement quoting that Angelina 'has to give Maddox up'. If you have one, post one, but I am afraid unless it categorically states it, I won't believe it.

I think if that had happened, it would be bigger news than what we have heard so far..

Very confusing.

Kick-a$$
Ultra Member

Postby Kick-a$$ » Sun Jan 11, 2004 6:59 pm

well dont believe it i read the reports and it COULD happen though I dont think it will. They are looking into it.

girl-next-door

Postby girl-next-door » Tue Jan 13, 2004 2:47 am

Oi! Kick-a$$! Lol, what did i tell u about spreading malicious crap!
Jk jk. Really.
Yea ummm dudes, its been confirmed. Angelina doesn't have to give Mad's up no more. Not that she did to begin with. There was no possible way the FBI could have tracked down his original parents in Cambodia anyway let alone millions of other ripped off parents that had their children put thru that adoption agency. Alot of the tabloids just added in stupid made up crap so they could sell their papers and magazines.
Plus, Angelina had a detective to make sure Maddox was REALLY an orphan just after she adopted him. She knew about the possibility that he might not be so she made sure. She's not a stupid ass, lol.

I haven't been on this message board for ages!! Whats up with the 'not being able to see Angelina's biography-ness'?

girl-next-door

Postby girl-next-door » Tue Jan 13, 2004 2:53 am

Hey Kick-a$$ in case ya forgot, this is Ranger Spazz.
Did u know Fred Durst had a massive crush on Angelina and was sorta stalking her without ever meeting her, sorta thing? At one of his concerts he was all like, " I love Angelina Jolie, we're ment to be!" or something to that effect. One of my friends were there. Yea umm..yea. Someone told her that he was in love with her in an interview and she was all like, "What? Who's Fred Durst? I've never met him".....
Just thought ya might like to know. In case u didn't know there was a connection between them. *cough* ...bye.

Return to “Angelina Jolie”