Angie lack love?

shelby

Postby shelby » Sat Nov 11, 2000 5:21 am

Ok I'm a die hard fan of Angelina Jolie. But sometimes I just wonder why does she have to do that to herself. ok what is 'THAT'? Ermmm 'THAT' means....drugs......tattoo everywhere.....jump from one man to another......u know what i mean. She doesn't have to tatto to tell Billy that she loves him. Sometimes I wonder does she really loves him. I think I'll be glad to see her have some 'self love'. Sigh...despite all these, I still miss her more than my boyfriend....opps...heehee

Ok what do you think? Do you think she lack love? Why does she have to tatto the chinese character 'die' on her back? I wish she could love herself. It just hurt me when she doesn't. Really.

Darla109

Postby Darla109 » Mon Nov 13, 2000 6:22 pm

I've also heard her say that the death tattoo reminds her that she can die at any time so it frees her to appreciate life now.

shelby

Postby shelby » Wed Nov 15, 2000 12:31 am

Ya I mean how can she treat death so lighty. Life is important especially her life. Why does she need to die to free herself? Does she feel very 'trap' living?

ajc3

Postby ajc3 » Sun Dec 10, 2000 4:44 pm

i figure billy bob thornon must be satan, how else can a man who, well looks like he's in the last stages if aids get a piece like her.
http://ajciccar.tripod.com/index.htmlhttp://ajciccar.tripod.com/index.html

SPUN

Postby SPUN » Wed Dec 20, 2000 5:31 am

Drug use & drug abuse are 2 different things. Angelina is georgous! Does she look like a junkie? NO!!! Just because she took drugs doesn't mean she has no 'self love'.                                                                            'Yeah, i have this bad girl image but i'm just more honest than people would like me to be. I'm certainly not a bad person. But of course, i can be really bad when i want to!'    Angelina Jolie

jonny jolie billy 22

Postby jonny jolie billy 22 » Sun Jun 02, 2002 4:43 am

:-0 ;-) :-s (H) (%) :'( :-@

Mizz

Postby Mizz » Sun Jun 02, 2002 6:29 am

What the hell are you guys worried about, she's just fascinated bij death, like loads of other people, and about the drugs; it ain't that bad, i used to experiment with drugs, and now i know what it is and what it does to you, big deal. It doesn't mean you are an addict. About Billy Bob and the tatoo's she has, i think it's very cute they got each others names, and that's also just a way to express yourself. Angelina loves life,

A couple of years ago she hired a hitman to kill her,
and thank god she didn't go trough with that, i think y'all should be glad she's so happy now with billy bob.
And she's just a little different then most other people, i guess she got a little bit of that dark gothic spirit inside of her. The tatoo 'death' on her shoulder remembers her to life wild and free, and that life can be finished tomorrow, and she's so right.
Why don't you guys just ler her be herself, then she's probably most happy...

Mizz

Postby Mizz » Sun Jun 02, 2002 6:35 am

oh and one more thing, c'mon jump from one man to another? She's not like that,
5 lovers and nearly 27, that's normal

Funkyrella

Postby Funkyrella » Fri Jun 14, 2002 8:25 am

No, that's little!

About the Tattoos: As a person who has a few herself I can understand why she's getting more and more. Someone who hasn't, just can't understand. No offense ment, really!
It's a memorie, a very strong one and it's something that reflects certain feelings/thoughts/whatever like nothing else. Pictures or whatever can NEVER give you the same feeling! Ah... it's hard to explain. But believe a 24 year old, usual and more or less realistic chick like me, yes it can be an addiction. But I prefer to get my body 'painted' then do drugs! Maybe it's the same for her, but I don't know...
About the drugs: Have you ever tried alcohol or cigarettes (or pot)? That's probably how it started with Angie (I'm not even sure if it was ever more then just a test-phasis. Was she ever really addicted?). And when you're an artistic person, at the beginning you probably kinda like what happens when you're high. Lots of artists work when they're on drugs. I remember Sheryl Crow saying in an interview something like, that she felt she could only write when she was drunk. But she and Angie moved on and got over it and that's what really matters! Everybody makes mistakes, why shouldn't celebreties?!

Just my two cents - spend it wisely ;)!

Tuesday

Postby Tuesday » Fri Jun 14, 2002 8:35 am

Well said Funkyrella! You always go straight to the heart of things.
I'd have to give the 'funniest post' award to the 'Billy is Satan' one though - man I'm laughing, I bet he would to.

Funkyrella

Postby Funkyrella » Thu Jun 20, 2002 4:18 am

Welcome aboard Jolies woman!
I pretty much agree with what you've said, but I don't think anyone judged her. We're just asking for different oppinions on her, and since we don't have a chance to ask her the questions ourself we discuss them with each other. I don't see anything wrong with that...and I don't see why we shouldn't ask for other fans' point of views. We obviously don't know/understand what's going on in Angie's pretty head and sometimes don't agree with anything she does. That just proves that we care for her, that we're worried about her. And as long as things are said in a polite way I have no problem with any other oppinion.
So thanks for yours! Keep it up, I'm sure you have some more interessting stuff to share with us!
Oh, and about your question: I might sound like she's my best friend, but that's just because I kinda DO feel closed to her! By reading interviews where she says anything that's on her mind, she doesn't seem as out of reach as most celebreties - isn't that a great thing? And don't you feel that close to her?

As usual, just my two cents...

Return to “Angelina Jolie”