I need Permission from abstracts.net re: my homepage

angelinajoliefrk

Postby angelinajoliefrk » Tue Jan 23, 2001 3:26 am

my webpage http://hometown.aol.com/angelinajoliefrk/http://hometown.aol.com/angelinajoliefrk/ includes daily updates from your log on Angelina's activity. I need your permission to post them. I plug your site and it says, 'Permission Pending' please allow me to post them!

admin
Supreme Member

Postby admin » Tue Jan 23, 2001 12:07 pm

The link doesn't load for me. But, I'd prefer that people don't copy material off my site. I pay about $500/mo. to host the site and depend on visitors to recoup those costs (ie. ads). It's easier for you to just link to my site for news rather than having to update it 4x a week.

angelinajoliefrk

Postby angelinajoliefrk » Tue Jan 23, 2001 2:55 pm

The following is exactly what my website says. I will take off your info if you still find it inappropriate, however, my web page designer is acting up today so it might take a bit. (sorry i don't know why). P.S. I also provide a link to your webpage through my webpage.

'Day to Day Updates on Angelina's Doings

1/22/01- Angelina is shown in the adjacent picture at the Golden Globe Awards in Beverly Hills Sunday. She presented the award for Supporting Actor, Drama, Musical or Comedy to Benicio Del Toro for his role in 'Traffic.' ALSO: Entertainment Weekly reports that Billy Bob is planning a script for Penelope Cruz, Angelina, Matt Damon and himself. Matt Damon told EW, 'One night Billy said, 'We're doing a hitchhiking movie.' '

1/19/01- Peoplenews.com reports that Her Majesty the Queen agreed to let scenes from Tomb Raider be filmed in the grounds of Windsor Castle Park, close to Windsor Castle... So apparently filming is not quite finished.

1/17/01- The Enquirer reports Angelina Jolie and Billy Bob Thorton both wear lockets containing a drop of the other's blood.

This news is courtesy of abstracts.net/angelina-jolie/. Permission Pending. PLEASE visit their site for up to the minute on Angelina!'

Return to “Angelina Jolie”