Billy Bob and Angelina?

Mercury25

Postby Mercury25 » Fri Feb 16, 2001 2:42 pm

Hey, I read that Billy Bob and angelina are seprated in that Ted Cassalanca thingy? What's going on? I think it's a rumore, they've always seemed so crazy about eachother and are like perfect for eachother. Can I get some other thoughts on what people think? About her being and Africa and stuff. I'm really lost!

Serendipity

Postby Serendipity » Fri Feb 16, 2001 3:58 pm

I thought she was back already. If she is in Africa, what is she doing there?

I don't really know. I 'm pretty sure it's a rumor cuz' Angie and Billy seperated? They are too perfect together.

ANGIELOVER

Postby ANGIELOVER » Fri Feb 16, 2001 10:12 pm

i think ted casablanca is a lier and that it is a rumor.reason u might ask?first of all in us weekly magazine they have a pic of them holding hands in the grocery store a few days ago,now in star they said that billy has been telling his pals that he and angie cant wait to start a family and also they were spotted coming out of uclas womens health care center smiling,and also angie was spotted shopping and carrying home two home pregnancy tests so if star is right well be hearing baby cries soon and news from entertainment tonight.peace

Mercury25

Postby Mercury25 » Sat Feb 17, 2001 1:31 am

hi, yeh good to know, I didn't mean that message to sound doubtful of them at all, I think they are the most amazing couple on the planet and so happy they found eachother.

BillyBobFreak

Postby BillyBobFreak » Sat Feb 17, 2001 10:07 am

They aren't breaking up - they're finally having their honeymoon time.
Hey Angielover, all that info you wrote was great, I hadn't read about the EPT tests, how do you find all this info?!?!
I hope they don't have a baby - I'm afraid it will make them too ordinary and it sure won't be good for the relationship.

Return to “Angelina Jolie”