Angelina Jolie

Daniel Rabbit

Postby Daniel Rabbit » Sat Mar 24, 2001 1:29 pm

Dear Angelina Jolie--

Wow!
Wow oh wow!!

I am eventually going to wet myself. I'm a huge Archie comics fan, so when I heard that you were going to play Veronica in the live-action movie, I nearly ate my way through a brick prison (I'm not really in prison, just super-excited). I think that you are the only one who could pull it off. I just have a few questions: Why did they cast Andy Garcia as Jughead? Do you think he'll do a good job? Are they trying to give the character an edge? He may be too Italian. Conversely, I think George Clooney will be wonderful in the lead role. Who do they have in the role of Betty? I hope it's Winona Ryder. Won't the reunion be fun? Will Billy Bob be making a cameo? Is that a secret?

You are the best actress ever! Thank you for collecting knives. Cool! Are they all of full-tang construction? Do they have belt, boot, and pocket-clip attachments? Neat!

You should play Rasputin. I think you'd bring some depth and personality to the character.  Plus, I've never seen a likeable Rasputin before. You'd be the one.

Keep up the fantastic work, and I look forward to the release of the new Archie movie! I'll come to the premier wearing my plastic freckles.

Archie rules, and so do you!--

Daniel Rabbit

Jaynee

Postby Jaynee » Sat Mar 24, 2001 2:36 pm

Erm...I think someone sent their fan-mail to the wrong place! lol :)

Daniel Rabbit

Postby Daniel Rabbit » Sun Mar 25, 2001 1:48 pm

To Jaynee--

No. I've definitely got the right spot. Can you believe it? Sparks are gonna fly off the screen with our dear Angie as Veronica. I can't wait. Are you going to the premier? A true fan would.

By the way, I read in 'Rumpus' magazine that Angelina has just agreed to do a bi-weekly cajun cooking show with Nipsy Russell. The gimmick: the whole show is in a tank with waist-level water. The tank will then be filled with baby alligators. That's the only way Mrs. Jolie would agree to do it. She is rock-hard.

Write back to me if you have any interesting news.

Vive La Jolie!!!

Daniel Rabbit

Tuesday

Postby Tuesday » Mon Mar 26, 2001 12:08 am

So......I guess they have the internet at the state mental hospital now, huh?

angelinaJ

Postby angelinaJ » Sat Apr 14, 2001 10:19 pm

Hey Daniel,
How do u know Angelina is doing a new movie where she's gonna play Veronica? That is sooooo cool! Where do u find this info?

Return to “Angelina Jolie”