Such a beautiful, strong and sexy woman

Janet

Such a beautiful, strong and sexy woman

Postby Janet » Mon Apr 09, 2001 1:10 pm

She is such a beautiful, strong and sexy woman. Â I'd love to meet this lady.

(Edited by Janet at 7:21 pm on April 9, 2001)

angelinaJ

Postby angelinaJ » Sat Apr 14, 2001 9:58 pm

Oh yes... she's gorgeous, attractive, TOTALLY sexy! Beautiful eyes, lips, nose. She's perfect. Yummy as well! he he.
And about her being bisexual. Yea. I've read that. She has admitted to being bisexual. So. That's cool with me! :)
I want to meet her so bad.

MARILYN MONROE 2001

Postby MARILYN MONROE 2001 » Fri May 04, 2001 1:46 am

I AGREE, SHE'S ONE WILD SEX-Y KITTEN, OR SHOULD I SAY DACK BLACK CAT. I WOULD LOVE TO TAME HER.
I GURANTEE SH'LL NEVER GO BACK TO BILLYBOB.
I PLAN ON BEING A FAMOUS ACTREASS, MUSICIAN, AN OVERALL ENTERRAINER, AND I KNOW WHEN I MEET THE LOVELY ANGELINA SHE'LL DEFINTLY WANT TO HOOK UP. YEAH BABY!!!
THEN SHE'LL DIVORCE BILLYBOB, WANT TO MARRY ME, AND OF COARSE WE WILL, IN OUR FAVORITE STATE : WEST VIRGINA, AND THEN ADOPT 4 BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN FROM BEJING. WELL BE THE GOTHIC QUEENS.
AND SHE'LL DEFINTLY BE THE FEMININE ONE. LOL.

LOL! LO!.... NO I'M JUST PLAYING. NO SERIOUSLY I THINK SHE IS REALLY SXY, ESPECIALLY WHEN SHE PLAYS AN AGRY BUTCHY BADASS BITCH, SHE REALLY TURNS PEOPLE ON, EVEN IF YOUR GAY OR STRAIGHT, SHE MAKES YOU THINK ABOUT SEX AND HOW SEXY SHE IS. I WOULD LIKE TO TO DO HER, BUT WE WOULD HAVE TO PUT THE KNIFES AWAY, AND NO SACRAFICING THINGS. THAT'S WHERE HER AND I ARE LIKE OIL AND VINEGAR. BUT I WOULD LIKE TO KISS HER BIG LUCIOUS LIPS THOUGH, BUT THEN AGIAN BILLYBOB HAS HAD THEM. YUCKY GRANDPA! SHE NEEDS SOMETHING YOUNG WITH ALOT OF STAMINA. WHAT WOULD LOOK GOOD ON ANGELINA'S BODY?.........HUH..... ME! THAT'S RIGHT BABY, HEY ANGELINA IF YOU EVER GET COLD THEN TAKE OFF YOUR CLOTHES BABY THEN I'LL HEAT YOU UP! LOL. I'M JUST PLAYING! BUT SHE IS FINE THOUGH! MMMMM YUMMY!

Reservoir Dogg

Postby Reservoir Dogg » Sun May 06, 2001 12:21 pm

Angelina is one of the most gorgeous women I have ever seen. I especially love her lips and her beautiful smile.
And as far as her being bisexual, that just makes her even sexier!

Return to “Angelina Jolie”