Angelina is in Seattle

darkdancer

Postby darkdancer » Wed Apr 18, 2001 10:26 pm

Production Begins on Regency Enterprises' ``Life or Something Like It,'' Starring Angelina Jolie and Edward Burns
LOS ANGELES--(ENTERTAINMENT WIRE)--April 18, 2001--Production has begun on the romantic comedy ``Life or Something Like It,'' starring Oscar®-winner Angelina Jolie (``Girl, Interrupted,'' ``Tomb Raider''), Edward Burns (``Saving Private Ryan,'' ``15 Minutes'') Tony Shalhoub (``Civil Action,'' ``Men In Black'') and Christian Kane (``EdTV,'' ``Angel'').
ADVERTISEMENT

The film revolves around Lanie Kerrigan (Jolie), a feature reporter at a Seattle television station, who seems to have it all: a baseball-superstar boyfriend (Kane), a gorgeous apartment and a shot at a big network assignment.

In the midst of a fluff piece/interview, a homeless local street ``seer'' named Prophet Jack (Shalhoub) tells Lanie that she leads a meaningless existence and will die the following week. When Prophet Jack's other predictions come true, Lanie begins to re-examine her life and priorities -- which includes rekindling a relationship with a cameraman (Burns) with whom she has long been at odds.

``Life or Something Like It'' is directed by Stephen Herek (``Mr. Holland's Opus,'' the upcoming ``Rock Star''). The writers are John Scott Shepherd (Fox's upcoming ``Joe Somebody,'' also in production) and Dana Stevens (``City of Angels,'' ``For Love of the Game''), and the producers are John Davis (Fox's ``Dr. Dolittle'' and its upcoming sequel), Toby Jaffe (``Rock Star,'' ``Blue Streak'') and Ken Atchity (``Joe Somebody''). Chi-Li Wong (``Shadow of Obsession'') serves as executive producer.

The talented ensemble cast adding to the creative mix includes Greg Itzin (``Original Sin''), Melissa Errico (``Frequency''), Stockard Channing (``First Wives Club,'' TV's ``The West Wing'') and Lisa Thornhill (``Family Man''). The film is shooting on location in Seattle, Vancouver and New York.

From Regency Enterprises, ``Life or Something Like It'' will be released by Twentieth Century Fox.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Karen

Postby Karen » Sat Apr 21, 2001 10:02 pm

Oh i hear that Angelina J was in Halifax, Ns last week filming a movie....there have been sightings....

jamon7

Postby jamon7 » Sun Apr 22, 2001 11:05 pm

Halifax, Ns?
Where is Ns?

admin
Supreme Member

Postby admin » Tue Apr 24, 2001 4:14 pm

unless there's an open casting, that may be difficult. They probably have applied for permits to shoot in specific places so if you new someone in the city offices they could get you the info... or a member of the press perhaps?

JenJen

Postby JenJen » Fri Apr 27, 2001 12:46 pm

from what i hear, angelina will be in seattle for 3 weeks shooting. so far, as i know, she has filmed at zeeks pizza and safeco field. they had an open cast thingy for safeco field shooting cuz they needed extras. it was AWESOME. and all i know is that im pretty sure they are filming at komo studios today. i will be stalking angelina all weekend long :)

Return to “Angelina Jolie”