Angelina Jolie cleaning up too much

Tuesday

Angelina Jolie cleaning up too much

Postby Tuesday » Sun Apr 29, 2001 9:14 pm

I know gossip colums are gossip columns - but if some of the things I've heard in the last few months are true, I have to say I'm losing interest.
First, Angelina stops drinking and starts working out during Tombraiders.
Then she and Billy Bob quit smoking.
Then they're photgraphed shopping on Rodeo drive like they're Brad and Jennifer or something.
Now there's a post saying Anglelina's banned candy bars from their house and turned into a health freak.
Where's the pshcyo-Gia-walking-on-the-edge-dancing-with-a-death-wish girl that lived for the twisted?
What happened to sleeping with knives and tattooing yourself like there's no tomorrow?
And where's that WallMart-shopping-aneroxic-orange-food-eating-chain-smoker that made me love Billy Bob?
What's next, they start hanging out with Britney Spears?I'm going to stay positive, and believe all these freaky reports are just gossip.

Serendipity

Postby Serendipity » Mon Apr 30, 2001 8:37 pm

That Britney comment scared the sh** our of me! Don't think like that. Stay positive. I just want Angelina to do everything and anything that she feels is nessasary but I see where you are coming from. I must admit those where some of the reasons I followed her career.

BillyBobFreak

Postby BillyBobFreak » Tue May 01, 2001 8:25 am

Bleeding-Heart Actress

Angelina Jolie showed up for a recent photo shoot wearing a glass pendant containing drops of husband Billy Bob Thornton's blood. She also sported wounds on her arm, and claimed she had to cut herself before sex. When Jolie was asked to remove the pendant for the shoot, she refused, and screamed, 'That's my husband's blood!' at an assistant.

darkdancer

Postby darkdancer » Tue May 01, 2001 8:29 am

Sunday, April 29, 2001

Thornton's Red-Letter Day
Away From Jolie

ot since Dracula met Vampira have two people shared a blood lust like Billy Bob Thornton and Angelina Jolie.

You may have heard that each wears an amulet containing a drop belonging to the other. Even when she's doing a fashion shoot, Angelina won't take hers off. Now, we hear, Billy Bob has gone deeper into hematology.

The actor recently summoned a nurse to the Louisiana set of 'Behind the Sun,' in which he plays an alcoholic sheriff hunting the killer of a transsexual.

According to our source, he asked her to draw two vials of his blood and then mix in an anti-clotting agent.

Why? Thornton explained that he wanted to write Angelina a love letter using his body's own red ink. Goth, man!

Thornton's rep could not reach Billy Bob to confirm he had aped the scene in 'Quills' wherein Geoffrey Rush's Marquis de Sade expresses himself in a similar manner. But considering Thornton has admitted wearing Jolie's panties (to keep her close to him), we put nothing past him.

jamon7

Postby jamon7 » Tue May 01, 2001 10:33 pm

I am that source! So cool...they should have listed me or at least the website as the source.

Tuesday

Postby Tuesday » Wed May 02, 2001 11:06 pm

Jammon7;
I know, you should have gotten credit for that!
It's so cool - plus you knew more of the story than they even know (the part about the nurse drawing the blood, etc).
Are they still filming down there? I keep thinking you're going to post some more info.

Tuesday

Postby Tuesday » Thu May 03, 2001 10:56 pm

How about this from MSNBC?
Does this sound like the twisted pair that got married in Las Vegas last year?
What have they done with the real Angelina & Billy Bob?
------
Angelina Jolie talks ad nauseam about her bedroom antics with hubby Billy Bob Thornton, but now she is actually trying to do something productive with her favorite pastime. The quirky star and her quirkier husband have told friends that they’re trying to have children.
“Angelina has done some wild things in her past but now she and Billy Bob are committed to healthier lifestyles because they’re both fixated on having healthy children,â€￾ says a source who knows the couple. “Angelina is very excited about it.â€￾ A spokesman for Thronton says the stars are not trying to have children “at this particular point in time [although] that doesn’t mean that they are not necessarily going to have one in the future.â€￾ Jolie is childless; Thornton has three children (and a grandchild) from previous marriages.

MARILYN MONROE 2001

Postby MARILYN MONROE 2001 » Fri May 04, 2001 1:28 am

HEY AS MUCH AS I LOVE ANGELINA AND I WOULD LOVE TO MAKE HER MY WIFE, WHEN I'M A FAMOUS ACTRESS IN A COUPLE YEARS AFTER I TURN 18,AND SHE DIVORCES BILLYBOB, I DON'T THINK SHE'S CHANGING. I THINK SHE IS JUST BEING A LITTLE MORE CAUTIOUS ABOUT HER HEALTH, AND ENJOYING THE SOFTER SIDE OF LIFE.YUUUUCKKY! BUT HEY LIKE SHE SAID IN ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY : 'I LIKE DARK THINGS, BUT THERE'S A SIDE TO ME THAT IS SOFT.' PEOPLE DON'T GET SCARED IT'S JUST THE OTHER SIDE TO HER THAT WORLD IS FINALLY SEEING.

OH YEAH BY THE WAY, NO DISRESPECT INTENDED, BUT THE COMMENT MADE ABOUT ANGELINA BEING LIKE GIA, NO SHE'S NOT. I PERSONALLY HAVE BEEN IN LOVE WITH MISS GIA FOR YEARS SINCE I WAS A CHILD, AND BEFORE I KNEW SHE WAS DEAD, LONG BEFORE ANGELINA DID THE MOVIE.I KNOW HOW GIA REALLY ACTED, THOUGHT, AND SHE WAS NOT BI-SEXUAL SHE WAS A PURE LESBIAN. THE MOVIE WAS COMPLETLY WRONG THEY PLAYED GIA OFF TO BE SOMETHING COMPLELTY DIFFERENT FROM WHAT SHE WAS AND DIDN'T CATCH THE PURPOSE OF MAKING THE MOVIE. HER FAMILY AND FRIENDS EVEN SAID DO. I WOULD HAVE MARRIED HER IF I COULD HAVE. BUT THE POINT I'M TRYING TO SAY IS THAT THEY ARE COMPLETLY DIFFERENT. THE ONLY THING THAT IS SIMALAR IS THAT THEY BOTH LIKE EXCITING THINGS, AND WOMEN.

HEY DOES ANYONE KNOW IF ANGELNA HAS A GIRLFRIED? WILL SHE EVER DATE A WOMAN (AFTER MARRYING BILLYBO) SINCE SHE HAS SAID THAT BILLYBOB IS THE LOVE OF HER LIFE?

MARILYN MONROE 2001

Postby MARILYN MONROE 2001 » Fri May 04, 2001 9:52 am

OH NOOOOOOOOO!!!!! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON! MY WORSE FEAR IS HAPPENING THEY'RE GOING TO HAVE A BABY! HAT'S WHY THEY'RE REMOLDING THEY'RE NEW HOME AND CHANGING THEY'RE LIFESTYLE ALL TOGETHER. HOW DEPPRESSING. I WANT ANGELINA TO BE HAPPY, BUT SHE DOESN'T HAVE TO BECOME ' MISS MARY SUNSHINE' TO DO IT. I KNOW I'M GOING TO MISS THE OLD ANGI VERY SOON. ( SAID SARCASTICALLY) ' WAY TO GO BILLY BOB YOU RUINED MY PRECIOUS ANGELINA'.

Tuesday

Postby Tuesday » Thu May 24, 2001 8:11 am

Ok, sounds like they're back - all of this 'signing contracts in blood', Billy Bob saying they could have been a pig and a goat, Angleina talking about their sex life to magazine reporters.
There's my favorite couple!!!
I'm hooked again.
I can hardly wait to hear what they'll do next.

Return to “Angelina Jolie”