tATTO ON ANGELINA'S LOWER ABDOMEN MEANs?

MARILYN MONROE 2001

tATTO ON ANGELINA'S LOWER ABDOMEN MEANs?

Postby MARILYN MONROE 2001 » Fri May 04, 2001 1:57 am

HEY DOES ANY ONE KNOW WHAT THE TATTO ON ANGELINA'S LOWER ABDOMEN MEAN? IT LOOKS LIKE IT MIGHT BE GERMAN AND THERE APEARS TO BE MAYBE A NAZI SYMBOL, A ' X' OR A CROSS. I CAN'T REALLY TELL THE PHOTO I'M LOOKING AT DOESN'T SHOW THE WHOLE THING OR WORDS, BUT IT'S NOT ENGLISH, I DO KNOW THAT.

SHE'S NOT RACIST IS SHE? OR A NAZI LOVER? I HOPE NOT, NOW I AM AND HAVE ALWAYS BEEN VERY INTREEGED BY WORLD WAR 2,AND HILTLER'S WORDS ( TAKE AWAY THE RACISM, EVIL, AND HATRED, THE MAN IS ABSOLUTLEY BRILLANT) BUT I'M NOT A RACIST OR LIKE THE THOUGHT OF PEOPEL BEING CONSTINTLY MURDER FOR DUMBASS REASONS.

ONE LAST THING,: DOES ANYONE KNOW WHO ANGELINA'S FAMOUS FRIENDS ARE? WHO DOES SHE SOCIALIZE WITH? AND WHO IS HER MANAGEMENT, AND AGENCY? AND HER AGENT/ DO THEY HAVE A WEBSITE OR A TELEPHONE NUMBER I CAN CALL ( NOT TO STALK HER, BUT ACTING REASONS)?

SORRY ABOUT ALL THE QUESTIONS, I'M JUST CURIOUS TO ASK.

THANKS!

Serendipity

Postby Serendipity » Fri May 04, 2001 5:21 pm

Nooo, i don't believe she's racist. That's a cross on her lower hip, and the words by it say 'what nourishes me, destroys me' in latin.

Besides her dad, Jon Voight, and her husband, I don't really know what other famous people she associates with.

that's all i got, hoped i helped.

MARILYN MONROE 2001

Postby MARILYN MONROE 2001 » Fri May 04, 2001 11:00 pm

YES IT DID HELP, THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!
I DIDN'T THINK SHE WAS A RACIST, BUT YOU NEVER KNOW, I HAD TO QUESTION IT.BUT THANKS AGAIN.

Return to “Angelina Jolie”