Tomb Raider!

StarGoddess

Tomb Raider!

Postby StarGoddess » Fri Jun 01, 2001 8:01 pm

Hey Fellow Angie Lovers!!

Are you guys excited about Tomb raider or what?! I know I can't wait! The movie looks amazing, and opens on June 15th. Only 2 weeks away! The stunts look awesome, and you gotta love Angelina's british accent! Not only does the movie look wonderful, but the soundtrack has some great artists on it as well. Have you guys heard the Tomb Raider remix of U2's Elevation? Not only does the soundtrack include the awesome U2 single, it also includes songs by Missy Elliot featuring Nelly Furtado (I've heard that song, and its also amazing!), Nine Inche Nails, Chemical Brothers, OutKast, Moby, Fatboy Slim, and many others! The CD release date is June 5th. I know I'll be getting my copy that day! To find out more about the movie and soundtrack check out to tombraidermusic.com !

~*Tiffany*~

admin
Supreme Member

Postby admin » Fri Jun 01, 2001 9:25 pm

StarGoddess, welcome to the board... though me thinks you'll never be back since you were just posting a 'commercial' ;)

StarGoddess

Postby StarGoddess » Sat Jun 02, 2001 3:45 am

Quote: from admin on 3:25 am on June 2, 2001[br]StarGoddess, welcome to the board... though me thinks you'll never be back since you were just posting a 'commercial' ;)

Ha! You thinks wrong....I'm back :) I'm just doing my part in getting the word out about my Angelina's wonderful work! Hehe Thanks for the welcome :)

Return to “Angelina Jolie”