Someone ranking on Angelina

BillyBobFreak

Postby BillyBobFreak » Wed Jun 06, 2001 7:58 pm

From lissa: Is it true that my favorite actress, Angelina Jolie, ain't such a pretty sight to behold up close? I've heard rumors that she's scarred and haggard-looking in person. Oh, and this week's Blind Vice can only be Jennifer Lopez.
No comment on the blind-item guess. I've already given all the hints I'm giving on that one today, baby. But as far as your unkind remarks regarding Ms. Jolie, tell me: How do you look first thing upon wakening, before you've had the benefit of all the luxuries modern bathrooms provide? The point is, stars have their bad times and good times, just like the rest of us.

Serendipity

Postby Serendipity » Wed Jun 06, 2001 8:46 pm

I saw her on ET once and I guess most people would say that she wasn't looking her greatest but I still find her to be extremely beautiful, no matter what

Bellybutton

Postby Bellybutton » Sun Jun 10, 2001 4:06 pm

Hello.......... Why u say that she is strong hearted and if u were to say that to her face ur's wouldn't be as pretty as it is now!!!!!

BillyBobFreak

Postby BillyBobFreak » Mon Jun 11, 2001 12:16 am

Who are you saying that to?
Who ever wrote it to Ted?
I just posted the script.
You can email Ted yourself on E! Online, although I think he was defending her to if you read it carefully.
Anyway, I don't think Angelina would be very upset by it, she doesn't seem that shallow to me.

Return to “Angelina Jolie”