Dumb site...

dancingsenorita

Postby dancingsenorita » Tue Jun 12, 2001 9:31 pm

At this site: homunculus.com/eikona/jolie.htmlhttp://www.homunculus.com/eikona/jolie.html, the author seems to think that Angie has gotten 'work done'. I believe, that is she has ever gone under the knife, she would of said something about it, considering how honest she is. So the creator of that website, thinking that she is plastic makes me angry. And, I know he explained that though many of his actresses featured on the site have already reached fame, he still has them on his site, and that he would probably be getting a lot of questions soon conserning why angie is still under incomphile. If you ask me, I'd say Angie is very famous right now! ::): Ok, I know, stupid, I'd probabaly roll my eyes if someone else posted this, but I just need to vent, cuz Angie is not plastic! ok, whoo, i'm good! ::):

DeadmanPrince

Postby DeadmanPrince » Thu Jun 14, 2001 4:02 am

I believe that if Jolie also had any thing to hide she would come out with it and be proud. She admitted about experiencing with Bisexuality why would she hide some thing on that topic. Well I would also like to know her e-mail or fan mail I could send to her.

Bellybutton

Postby Bellybutton » Thu Jun 14, 2001 10:31 pm

*REMOVED - ADMIN*

Return to “Angelina Jolie”