NOT VERY GOOD RATINGS

dancingsenorita

Postby dancingsenorita » Sat Jun 16, 2001 12:33 pm

IM NOT SUPRISED THAT TOMB RIADER HASNT GOTTEN GREAT RATINGS. I MEAN, HONESTLY, IF ANGELINA WASNT IT, I WOULDNT OF EVEN THOUGHT OF SEEING IT. SO IM KINDA DISSAPOINTED THAT IT HASNT GOTTEN GOOD RATINGS, THOUGH I'VE READ THAT EARNED 17.6 MILLION ALONE ON FRIDAY, SO I DOUBT PPL WONT GO TO SEE IT. OBVIOUSLY, THEY HAVE, AND IF YOU ASK ME, MAINLY FO THE REASON THAT ANGIE IS IN IT. AND EVEN SHES SAIS HERSELF THAT THIS ROLE DIDNT TAKE MUCH ACTING TALENT, SO I DOUBT SHE EXPECTS EVERYONE TO THINK IT WAS OSCAR WORTHY, CUZ IT OBVIOUSLY WASNT. BUT N E WAY, I HAV A GOOD FEELING THAT ORIGINAL SIN WILL BE MORE OSCAR WORTHY, AND I AM SEF. LOOKING FORWARD TO SEE IT, CU THATS MORE TYPE OF FILM.
P.S. PERSOANLLY, BESIDES THAT FACT THAT ITS ANGIE, IVE GOTTEN SORTA TIRED OF SEEING TOMB RAIDER EVERYWHERE, I ONLY TAPE THINGS ON IT, CUZ I KNOW ANGIE IS IN IT. ID LIKE TO SEE MORE OF ORIGINAL SIN.

Tuesday

Postby Tuesday » Sat Jun 16, 2001 5:02 pm

Me too, I'm really looking forward to Original Sin.
I also think it will be cool because Angie was making it during the time she was falling in love with Billy Bob and it was such an exciting time in her life.
I think that will come through in the movie, which is also a love story.
Any word on when it will be released?

Serendipity

Postby Serendipity » Sat Jun 16, 2001 7:41 pm

I agree. I'm looking very foward to Original sin. Tomb Raider kicked ass but the downside was that it didn't show Angie's true acting abilities.

I'm not sure, but last I heard, Original Sin comes out August 3rd.

Anthony A
Supreme Member

Postby Anthony A » Mon Jun 18, 2001 12:56 am

The film was alright but the action sequences were really good but the story line was just a little bit to weak with some parts of the film being boring ! Although the film was really good and i liked it but i woul buy it on VHS not DVD !

StudentOfDeath

Postby StudentOfDeath » Tue Jun 19, 2001 11:45 pm

Uhh, dancing senorita... caps lock. Press it so the little light is off next time you write. Tomb Raider was good, but you can't expect anything when the movie centered around 'the babe' from 'the game'. I mean did you think aliens (any of them) showcased sigorny weaver's acting talent (if any). No actions aren't meant to do that. They are meant for guys who enjoy seeing things blown up and like women. Angelina (un)fortunatly got the role as Lara Croft... which for you fans who live and breath Jolie is bad. But, for the guys in the world that like women it was great. For her it was a payday... it's her job people! Not her life. The movie was too black and white. You either hated or loved it. Of course these are just my thoughts.

StudentOfDeath

Postby StudentOfDeath » Tue Jun 19, 2001 11:50 pm

Ohh, also meant for girls who like action. Not many but they are out there!

Return to “Angelina Jolie”