Angelina Jolie people mag article

dancingsenorita

Angelina Jolie people mag article

Postby dancingsenorita » Mon Jun 18, 2001 9:10 pm

theres a 3 page article with some pictures of her (withher family mainly) in people magazine. its the most recent one with princess diana on the cover and a small pic of her on the top left hand corner of the cover.

Tuesday

Postby Tuesday » Mon Jun 18, 2001 10:23 pm

I just bought that one. Good article.
I have to say, I was kind of surprised at the picture of her mom.
Her mom's older than I was thinking too - if she's 51 that means she was 26 or 27 when she had Angelina.
It may have just been a bad picture.
Seeing it made me realize thought that her looks came from her dad - it's funny that she can look like him and yet he doesn't look feminine at all, it's like they're just alike but different.

dancingsenorita

Postby dancingsenorita » Tue Jun 19, 2001 1:55 am

lol yea, except i think he actually looks very feminine. be4 i even knew that was her father, i always thought he looked rathe rfreaky looking. of course angie is beautiful! i think that was just a bad pic of her mom, cuz wasnt she a model when she was younger? though she looked rather short.

Tuesday

Postby Tuesday » Tue Jun 19, 2001 8:03 am

You're right, Jon Voight's odd looking but his features aren't delicate the way you could imagine someone like Bradd Pitt having a pretty daughter would be.
One thing about that article also was that it's pretty clear Jon Voight has to battle his weight so I always thought Angie and her brother were thin from their mom's side, but the mom didn't look thin or well shaped.

StudentOfDeath

Postby StudentOfDeath » Tue Jun 19, 2001 11:36 pm

Honestly, tell me you're not talking about how feminine some actresses father looks?! Please people devote topic space to something actualy pertaining to the person to witch it's dedicated! Besides it's not like she comes on and reads this which I point out because it really seems like you might be obssessed (SP) w/ her...

Return to “Angelina Jolie”