why people are mad that Ms. Jolie is cleaning up

StudentOfDeath

why people are mad that Ms. Jolie is cleaning up

Postby StudentOfDeath » Wed Jun 20, 2001 1:52 am

Everyone has been asking why people are mad that Ms. Jolie is cleaning up. They prefer the mean dark freaky Jolie. You other 'fans' however would rather that Jolie be healthy rather than dark and mysterious. You can't have both so on of you has to lose deal with it. Also this is to the Admin of this forum. Does MS. Jolie actually even know you're using her as advertisement for this site? Has she even ever seen it (or read some of these posts by people so obssessed (SP) w/ her that they are about one step away from stalking her)? Also what's with the christina aguilera thing on your sig?

darkdancer

Postby darkdancer » Wed Jun 20, 2001 8:23 am

Wow, you shouldn't call yourself 'student of death'
You should call yourself 'master of psychology'
Or else 'master of psychology AND legal representation'
or no wait, just plain 'MASTER', yeah that would be cool and then you could maybe get like a little username icon that was like a tiny professor or something.
All I know is you sure did help everyone out!
You taught us ALL about our own minds, plus you
brought the website administrator to justice with that stuff about
Advertising rights infringement!
AND, right when we thought we'd learned more
than we could absorb in one day -
you showed everyone the cool thing about typing in caps! (COOL CoOl cOol)
It's like you know everything!
And
It's almost like you ACTUALLY KNOW ANGELINA!
For a minute when I was reading I started to think maybe
you were her ...... because that would make sense about why
you'd be pissed about your dad looking feminine and stuff
yeah ...... and then that would explain the part about not being
able to showcase your talent in an action flick ......
no wait, I'm getting obsessed again and you already taught me
to try to control that .... ok, yeah ..... I'm ok now.
Hey, have you seen those freaks on the Brittney Spears posts?
If you have any extra time maybe you can help them too??

StudentOfDeath

Postby StudentOfDeath » Wed Jun 20, 2001 11:58 am

Shame, really that computers can't convey sarcasm. And as for me being Angelina I find that thought rather amusing. But then again I guess it's just because I don't understand you guys/gals. You come online to worship angelina jolie and yet why? Honestly why do you come here? For all I know you could be 'her' or dancingsenorita could be 'her'. That illustrates a point, or at least I think so. She's no different from any of us? I mean what's the difference between her and you or dancing senorita, or any other person htat posts here? There isn't one, except for choice of occupation. She makes movies, we do other things. If anything She should be coming on here talking about you! You people make the world turn, honestly. If you weren't out there MS. Jolie's movies would be USELESS! And the reason why I asked the sys admin. is to just see if she's ever posted on here. Or see if she even knows this exists because I seriously doubt either and that my friends is the unfortunate part.

Serendipity

Postby Serendipity » Wed Jun 20, 2001 1:28 pm

Does it really matter? Will the world end if we choose to talk about Angelina and her movies? Why does it matter that fans choose to talk and share information with other fans. All that's going on here is the exchange of information and opinions on someone people admire or just simply enjoy watching or maybe not even like.

People like her movies, her acting, her. They choose to talk about that. What's it to you?

(Edited by Serendipity at 7:33 pm on June 20, 2001)

dancingsenorita

Postby dancingsenorita » Wed Jun 20, 2001 3:07 pm

Well, I'm actually a little confused lol. All i know, is that there is nothing wrong with posting here and maybe being a little obssesed. Hehe. But the fact is, she likes the fans. I have a clip from an interiew taped where she says, not exactly, but something like this 'I love the fans. Every second filming they were on my mind.' And there is no other celebrity out there, who I think, appreciates her fans as much as she does. And at the premiere she said that she even reconized a few people who have been there at all the premieires and have supported her 100% since she started out in Hollywood. SO yea, no one likes a stalker, but hey, we are not stalkers! Stalking would be considered like ging to her house and camping out, or having to be arrested. None of us are doing that as far as I'm are concerned. And yea, I wish I was Angie, hey I might just be...or actually, you should probably get to know me now, cuz i plan on being famous...

p.s. truthfully, id love if angie sees this, and maybe she has and maybe she hasnt, who knows, but thats not the point. we dont post in hopes that shell see, we post in hopes of learning more info about her and so on. but im mean, i do get ur point. i dont understand why n e one would be obssesed over britney spears. i guess im just hard to please. the only other person who ive admired this much is leo dicaprio but that was in 5th gd when EVERY girl loved him. he is a good actor though, and he is hot and i still like him, but with angie, shes not the usual, and i guess that what id like to be like

StudentOfDeath

Postby StudentOfDeath » Wed Jun 20, 2001 3:13 pm

Like I said, choice of occupation. I was just wondering why darkdancer feels the need to protect the forum of her 'idle' against logic and controversial (again SP) opinions. But, I find serendipity's answer most useful. Also, if you (by you I mean everyone that posts here and is nuts about Ms. Jolie) really want a fan club you should get one that is noted by the actress herself... I mean wouldn't that be cool? (Of course once again these are just my thoughts, don't take offence to anything I say or your brain will be vaporized by it's own anger, trust me it's happened before, I lose more contacts that way heh :).

Respectfully submitted,

StudentOfDeath

Postby StudentOfDeath » Wed Jun 20, 2001 3:30 pm

Uhh dancing senorita, you mean you're not camping outside her house? Then who's in that other tent?! lol j/k.

All I'm saying is you only get to live life once and if you're gonna be a fan be a <^*!FAN!*^>. You should start your own official so and so fan club online. Or find her email and tell her how great you think she is (Don't spam her though. Whenever some idiot gets my Email and spams me it makes me really mad. And I think that if I don't like to be spammed and other people don't like to be spammed she won't like spam). or ask 'abstract.net' if they can get her on here and see if she'll post w/ you guys/gals. I mean wouldn't talking to her be better than talking about her?

ID Union of cross D][X , LET FREEDOM REIGN! No limits, no restrictions, just out there.

Serendipity

Postby Serendipity » Wed Jun 20, 2001 4:48 pm

I see what you're saying. I'd love it if there was a fanclub to join or something like that but as of now there isn't, why? don't know. Maybe some one will get in contact with her and start one or she herself will do it. Til then, talking about her with other fans is all we can do.

StudentOfDeath

Postby StudentOfDeath » Wed Jun 20, 2001 6:25 pm

That's my point! You people just can't sit back and say man that's all we can do! CARPE DIEM!! Find someone who can do HTML and get an indpendent site going. Contact her and ask her if she'd like a fan club. If she's as into her fans as you guys say she is she'll love it! this is what I mean...
it's what ID union is about.

Vinven Slyfox

Postby Vinven Slyfox » Sun Jun 24, 2001 6:29 pm

I happen to fancy myself a web geek in my spare time, if you need HTML done I offer my services ;) Oh and student, perhaps its a case of which way you view the glass, half full or shattered broken on the floor.

(Edited by Vinven Slyfox at 1:31 pm on June 25, 2001)

StudentOfDeath

Postby StudentOfDeath » Mon Jun 25, 2001 11:33 am

Yeah I can get really good webspace and since they don't wanna do the official angelina jolie thing I don't know what I'm gonna do w/ it... maybe I just won't take it. I know HTML it's just that I don't wanna write the site because I wouldn't know what to put on it (that's why I asked the real fans).

Nicole Crites

Postby Nicole Crites » Wed Jun 27, 2001 11:23 pm

That makes me wonder if aj saw this site if she would care or not.Oh and ''darkdancer'' i totally agree with you!

Nicole Crites

Postby Nicole Crites » Tue Jul 03, 2001 11:46 pm

Yeah i guess ''Darkdancer''is right you are smart!I'll tell you,you add somthing to this message that makes it fun to be on!You and ''Darkdancer'' both!

ScOrPiNa

Postby ScOrPiNa » Wed Jul 04, 2001 12:21 pm

Let me get this straight! are we working towards building a official website for Angelina Jolie or what? I'm very happy true fans are working towards building one!
About the little argument earlier.. i see nothing wrong with sharing interests amongst each other and i love debates so its very useful to have a great site such as this one!
i'm also wondering why Student of Death is always complaining about us 'obsessed fans' and how we could do other better things with our time but yet ur on this site most of the time critisizing and trying to make adjustments to this site!
if u don't care then whats going on here?!?!
I personally think Angelina Jolie is worth the time but there are limits to everything. Everyone should live their own life but it never hurts to become interested in someone elses in whom you adore!
Lets cut the B.S about us being Angelina i mean if any of you pple are Angelina then thats AMAZING.. but u never know.. but i do know that Angelina would be a little more sympathetic and charming!
Keep it up!

StudentOfDeath

Postby StudentOfDeath » Thu Jul 05, 2001 12:29 pm

There's something to be said about this I forget what exactly... <wonders off muttering about sleeping dogs and dead horses lying and not getting beaten...>

ScOrPiNa

Postby ScOrPiNa » Thu Jul 05, 2001 9:11 pm

one word:
LOSER

StudentOfDeath

Postby StudentOfDeath » Sun Jul 08, 2001 12:43 pm

Ahh, the arrow through my heart... ohh wait never mind and the term is computer nerd not loser, I mean c'mon at least be original when throwing around un-pithy and low caliber insults.

Vinven Slyfox

Postby Vinven Slyfox » Sun Jul 08, 2001 6:27 pm

ehe such harsh words

Return to “Angelina Jolie”