Croft Work

Miss Moon
Supreme Member

Croft Work

Postby Miss Moon » Fri Jun 22, 2001 11:33 am

Croft Work
There's no denying that Angelina Jolie, with her long black hair, lascivious lips, meaningful tattoos, low-rise leather flares and cropped sheer tee could be Lara Croft's clone at the Tomb Raider premiere in Los Angeles. The girl is so hot she melts flesh. But in 20 years, will she be the Cher of the new millennium? Just something to ponder. (eonline.com)

StudentOfDeath

Postby StudentOfDeath » Fri Jun 22, 2001 12:19 pm

I didn't really notice all that many tattoos in the movie. I wonder how they hid them... like, did she have some kind of surgically mad skin pasted over them or was it something simple like when they make guys look bald on SNL?

Miss Moon
Supreme Member

Postby Miss Moon » Fri Jun 22, 2001 12:33 pm

They use movie make up, like cover up, but 10 times better.

(rollingstone.com)

Serendipity

Postby Serendipity » Fri Jun 22, 2001 1:54 pm

She looks so pretty.

They covered some of the tattoos up with fake blood, make-up, which at some points made it look like she had a bad bruise, and articles of clothing and jewlery.

StudentOfDeath

Postby StudentOfDeath » Fri Jun 22, 2001 4:21 pm

hmm where can I get me some of that ultra cover up?! Maybe I can use it on my face when I go outside to meet women ^_^. What's the tatoo on her left hip say? Ya know the one with the big + by it... does she plan on landing helicopters on her hip?

darkdancer

Postby darkdancer » Fri Jun 22, 2001 11:10 pm

(Welcome to Abstracts Student of Death! You are just the extra spice we needed!)
I was looking for the Billy Bob tattoo on one of the previews and her arm looked lighter there than the rest of her skin. I'd guess they do have to somehow put some of that 'bald guy' skin over it and then makeup around it - seems like Hollywood would have gotten the color exact though.

StudentOfDeath

Postby StudentOfDeath » Fri Jun 22, 2001 11:28 pm

WoW I officialy have another addiction (A.J.).

Spice? That sounds like some kind of wierd 'internet' term I'm unfamiliar w/... <looks around suspiciously> Anyways what do you expect it's hollywood half of them are crack head and the other half are 'artists' (which is a fancy term for crack head hehehe).

Nicole Crites

Postby Nicole Crites » Tue Jun 26, 2001 10:26 pm

I personally think she looks alot prettier in the movie as Lara Croft than she does in real life,maybe it's becuase she looks more femine in the movie.The ways she carries herself is very attractive and femine.

StudentOfDeath

Postby StudentOfDeath » Wed Jun 27, 2001 2:13 pm

Or maybe it's because it's hollywood! They put 10 pounds of makeup on everyone they could make me look hot! I like her in real life better than the lara croft thing.

darkdancer

Postby darkdancer » Wed Jun 27, 2001 10:03 pm

I agree, looking good in a movie says more for the makeup artist, film editor, camera man etc. than it does for the star.
When she was on the tonight show with (apparently) no makeup and that old t-shirt, and she looked great, that said something.

dancingsenorita

Postby dancingsenorita » Wed Jun 27, 2001 11:02 pm

what is exactly is 'cher of the new millenium' supposed to mean? they make it sound like a bad thing, and if you ask me, cher has a more respectable career than many artists out there. and i think she looks pretty in tomb raider but she looks hot in real life. shes fem. looking. shes def. no where near butch!

Miss Moon
Supreme Member

Postby Miss Moon » Wed Jul 11, 2001 5:10 pm

Return to “Angelina Jolie”