aj live chat

dancingsenorita

Postby dancingsenorita » Fri Jun 22, 2001 6:23 pm

tonight (friday) theres gonna be a live angie chat. im trying to get into the damn room but its all full. maybe we can get a transcript when its over. info about it here: http://chat.msn.com/default.msnwhttp://chat.msn.com/default.msnw

StudentOfDeath

Postby StudentOfDeath » Fri Jun 22, 2001 8:43 pm

Dun worry it doesn't start for 1 hour 5 minutes from the time of this post... I'm in there it's not that great they have a restrictive form. (for all of you who aren't comp nerds like me that means it's closed off and only private questions are answered it's pretty weak)... I doubt it's even AJ on it they probably just have someone translating what she says or have a list of Q&A that they are gonna post...

dancingsenorita

Postby dancingsenorita » Fri Jun 22, 2001 8:45 pm

sorry, im not a comp nerd. what do u mean by private questions?

StudentOfDeath

Postby StudentOfDeath » Fri Jun 22, 2001 8:53 pm

That thing makes me mad!!! She's talking to someone (the moderator I mean) and I don't know who and I can't talk! GRRR :|. Okay here's how it works it's like a live board chat. You click a button and ask a question then the ?'s are filtered and sent to her she chooses what to answer and what not to. The answers and ?'s are then displayed in the window. It's IRC based but it's restricted so that no one can just TALK (because people would flood and nothing would really get done) but the way they have it is dumb and I can't grab their commands or anything sheesh! I'll try to get the transcript for this place though.

dancingsenorita

Postby dancingsenorita » Fri Jun 22, 2001 8:58 pm

well im sure a lot of ppl r trying to talk to the moderator

StudentOfDeath

Postby StudentOfDeath » Fri Jun 22, 2001 9:06 pm

Well all we can see is the mod's talk so she is like the star and she is really annoying!!! She likes the attention to much I'm gonna ask angelina to demonstrate a nifty knife trick on her when she gets here *laughs evily*.

StudentOfDeath

Postby StudentOfDeath » Fri Jun 22, 2001 9:27 pm

You're not missing a thing the mods don't even realize their own system and they are so dumb it makes you want to end your own life! and it won't let me WHISPER!

ScOrPiNa

Postby ScOrPiNa » Fri Jun 22, 2001 9:36 pm

Hey there pple!
ok this live chat with Angelina on MSN is really confusing me!! is it really her? and how do we know this ?
who would be soo cruel as to fake being her! oh no no we're not that foolish!
Plz pple don't get us all excited for no reason I'm thinking we actually have a chance with such a great site that we might one day have gradification for it and it may become well-known because of its great services. But if some moderator is acting Angelina then she should STOP right now!
We want the real thing! Plz
Stay cool
keep up the good work!

dancingsenorita

Postby dancingsenorita » Fri Jun 22, 2001 10:50 pm

ok the chat sucked big time. they all had ?'s that shes answered like a million times! like 'how much of your own stunts did u do' geeze we know she did most of them ok? why cant ppl be more creative???? i know the moderators picked the ?'s, but if we all had creative and fun ?'s, theyd HAVE to pick those.

StudentOfDeath

Postby StudentOfDeath » Fri Jun 22, 2001 11:33 pm

Did you see my question? I was asking really good questions that were all hard hitting and stuff and then I figured ahh I'll ease up and ask an easy question and they picked it!!! God I knew that mod hated me! I'll get the transcript and you can all see the lame question they picked she was totally avoiding the issues. I asked her like 10 times if she agreed that the movie hackers wasn't factually based and portrayed real 'hackers' in a bad light. I had tons of good ones and they picked the lame easy one I threw out JEEZE! Can you say BuSt?!?!

StudentOfDeath

Postby StudentOfDeath » Fri Jun 22, 2001 11:43 pm

Also I guess we'll have to live with that fact that some people just aren't true fans like us =) and that they aren't as smart and creative or they'd already have know the answer to that first stunt question was 95% it was a total machine answer that anyone could have given... I'm dissapointed it just goes to show that commercial controled industrial sites suck! (No offnense to the admin of this great site!=)

ScOrPiNa

Postby ScOrPiNa » Sat Jun 23, 2001 11:20 am

Ok i have a question for Student of death.. Where is this chat thing? i wanna check it out! i don't understand where and how this could be!
could u guys plz fill me in?!?!

Return to “Angelina Jolie”