True or False?

Nicole Crites

Postby Nicole Crites » Wed Jun 27, 2001 6:21 pm

I've been wondering ever since I saw angelina whether
or not if she has implants. but as i watched the movie i
started to say to myself 'those are to real!''but i don't know for sure,maybe it's just those tight shirts she wears!But anyways if anyone knows i would like to know so i can tell my friends that i am right!

dancingsenorita

Postby dancingsenorita » Wed Jun 27, 2001 8:16 pm

ok, NO they are not fake. I could say I'm 100% sure. Knowing as much about Angelina as we can, you should know she'd be honest enough to tell wheter they were fake or not. Though, of course nothing is sure in this life, so I could be wrong, but I very very very much highly doubt it. I so much doubt it that it does not even cross my mind that she wouldnt say n e thing about them, if they were fake. But n e way, I quote her more or less 'Let me make it simple. Im a 36C, in the game she's a 36DD, in the movie we made her a 36D.' and again I quote her 'padding does wonders' More or less, that is what she said. So as far as her boobs being 'too real', in the movie, they are not. Their just padding, but not silicone. Also, if any of you have been to the Incomphile's Angelina Jolie page, it claims that angie's boobs r fake as long with other things. That upsets me, and I very much thing they have wrong information. NO other page claims that she is fake in anyway (she is one of the most real people I've ever seen, as far as I can tell from my home), so I think Incomphile should clear that up.

StudentOfDeath

Postby StudentOfDeath » Wed Jun 27, 2001 8:49 pm

Nicole I know you're trying to get your 1000 posts all today (so you can be a board vet) but, this question was already asked and we already had a whole thread devoted to the debate of AJ's breasts... they are real period end of topic!

darkdancer

Postby darkdancer » Wed Jun 27, 2001 10:07 pm

You're funny!
I laughed out loud when I read that.
You're living up to my spicy expectations!

Nicole Crites

Postby Nicole Crites » Wed Jun 27, 2001 11:30 pm

well i'm sorry ''student of death''i had no idea whatsoever that there was already a thread about aj's boobs,i'm new so cut me some slack.

Vinven Slyfox

Postby Vinven Slyfox » Thu Jun 28, 2001 2:14 am

ah hehe dam thats good. Hmm dunno about this one, in the one scene (named the gratuitous shower scene of course) they sure looked real to me, but *shrug* doesnt really matter to me.

Thong

Postby Thong » Sat Jun 30, 2001 1:09 pm

*REMOVED- ADMIN* No more nude pics

mh...

Nicole Crites

Postby Nicole Crites » Mon Jul 02, 2001 10:20 am

Yeah,they do look real in that scene

Thong

Postby Thong » Mon Jul 02, 2001 11:03 am

I just wanted to show the diffrence... sorry

Return to “Angelina Jolie”