I guess this rules out the adoption thing

Tuesday

Postby Tuesday » Tue Jul 10, 2001 9:31 pm

Wonder what this will do to the relationship?
Angelina Jolie has turned down the chance to earn £10 million for the Tomb Raider sequel because she wants to have a baby with husband Billy Bob Thornton. Although her father Jon Voight has already signalled his desire to star in a follow-up to the action movie, Jolie is less keen to reprise the role of Lara Croft. She said: ‘I know a lot of people think I'm crazy but I believe that I'm ready for motherhood. Billy Bob and I want a family so much it hurts. I'd rather be pregnant with Billy Bob's baby than bank £10 million for a follow-up.’

missme

Postby missme » Wed Jul 11, 2001 12:07 am

If that is true then why is she always saying that she isnt going to have her own baby and that she is going to adopt, but not right now...they arent ready. I have read that a few times in different interviews.

LMB

Postby LMB » Wed Jul 11, 2001 4:08 am

hm, i only read the other day that she already agreed to do not just one sequel but two. of course, we all know it's not that difficult to change your mind and maybe that's what happend.

anyways, having a baby - why not? if they think they ought to have one, they should since they're the one living their lives and not us... weeehhh.... i'd like to see what would have happend in a LC sequel though so i kinda hope it'll be one in the future.

LMB

Postby LMB » Wed Jul 11, 2001 5:02 am

january 10th 2001 -IMDb

Jolie Says She'll Be Lara Croft Two More Times
Angelina Jolie has confirmed that she has been signed to appear in two sequels to the upcoming Tomb Raider as Lara Croft. In an interview with Britain's Empire Magazine, Jolie said, 'Quite a few of us are signed up for two more.' She added that the film, based on the hit computer game, should become a profitable franchise for Paramount. She told Empire: 'Lara's like James Bond and a dirty Indiana Jones. Oh, and absolutely a woman. I doubt you'll forget that.'

missme

Postby missme » Wed Jul 11, 2001 6:22 pm

hehehe...maybe they could work a pregnancy into the story line...pregnant Lara Croft...with that other Tomb Raider...Alex West...gosh that would be funny...

LMB

Postby LMB » Wed Jul 11, 2001 6:36 pm

*smiles* such a nice optional father... hehe, i'd rather she'd go off with someone who'd be a stranger for us for a while... *blink*

Return to “Angelina Jolie”