Be nice

Mizz

Postby Mizz » Wed Jul 03, 2002 12:05 pm

By the way .. kitty, maybe Angelina taught you not to judge people, but it must have been a total idiot who taught you how to spell. --- What the hell?? What the hell has that got to do with what she said??

Sounds like a cry for help, but I don't think you're going to find it on a celebrity fan website.
I bet people in your real world are so tired of your outrageous lies they avoid you - leaving you more time to spin your tales via the internet?
I'm actually embarrassed for you. --- Why are you saying this, she’s sharing her information, don’t believe it if you think it isn’t true. And just shut up, if you can’t keep your humiliating jokes in front of you.

WhiteTrash I'm laughing so hard I can't type! Tuesday --- Ofcaurse you’re laughing, i’am laughing too. I hate it when Whitetrash thinks she or he or whatever it is, she’s funny, when infact she’s just making a fool of herself. I’am not laughing. You however, you make me laugh so hard i can’t type!! You can’t even come up with a line yourself. You’re just kissing her ass,

Now for all the people who think i’am making a fly an elephant, this kind of jokes can be funny. But not when you keep on attacking one person again and again.
Every time Nameless Cat makes a post, Whitetrash is there to trash her in the ground. And all i’am saying is: You can tell her in a nicer way you think she’s making this things up. And if you’re not capable of doing that, you can just see for yourself what you believe. And just keep your opinion to yourself.

Tuesday

Postby Tuesday » Wed Jul 03, 2002 3:15 pm

Ok, you win.
You make me laugh even more than whitetrash does.
Tell us all about yourself, what's the 'mizz' story?

Funkyrella

Postby Funkyrella » Thu Jul 04, 2002 3:17 am

Yeah, let's all be friends! LOL
Seriously this negativity here really bothers me! I remembered this board as one with nice, unprejudiced members that have one passion: Angelina! And I remember having thousands of discussions about Billy and them as a couple, but even if some of us addored him and others didn't we've never been as disrespectful to each other as you guys are! It's a shame and YOU ALL should be ashamed, too! That includes White Trash as well as you Mizz. Come on, how much respect can you expect when you call people a**holes and tell them to f**k off?!
You know, if you don't like what people have to say, especially when they're so dull to make fun of your spelling - you're (probably) not American or English, right - just ignore them, that's what I do. They're just not worth my attention.
On the other hand, if you attack people yourself (like you did) you'll have to live with the consequences!

As usual: Just my two cents - spend it wisely!

Mizz

Postby Mizz » Thu Jul 04, 2002 6:34 am

I do mean all the things i said last night, but i also have to add i was drunk. I was Snowwhite, and my boyfriend was Cinderella, and blablabla... perfect world :)
And the spelling stuff wasn't even about me, and i don't think i would care, cause my English sucks too!!
Btw when did i call people assholes and to F*** off? You're confusing me with someone else.
So F*** off, a**hole!!! hehehehe :) I'am Sorry

And i'am glad i could make you laugh Tuesday

Funkyrella

Postby Funkyrella » Thu Jul 04, 2002 6:46 am

I don't doubt that you mean everything you've said, even if you were drunk! And I appologize, I checked again and DID mix you up with someone else! Sorry! But I also mean everything I said so f**k off! ;) j/k

Return to “Angelina Jolie”