To: Nameless Cat & Mizz

WildTiger
Advanced Member

Postby WildTiger » Mon Jul 01, 2002 12:06 pm

Thank you so much for backing me up!
I just sent a letter to Billy about how stupid he was to do that to Angielina because he will never find love like that again.
I must say that I'm not really concerned about Angie , because she has Madoxx, and of course her brother.
But check this , this week the media has been talking to her family about the split and they all say ' I cant talk about this at this time, i'ts her bisnusse' as if she told them to say that. She herself just keeps saying she dosen't want to talk about it, and thats ok because if shes not ready to talk yet it's very understandable.
( i can wait) But i'm confused because she's always so honest and open, but this is probably a very hard topic to disscuss.
I just wan't her to leave Billy . If he beggs I hope she dosen't take him back, he'll just do it again and think he can get away with it. They need a divorce because she deserves a million times better.
thanks again , talk to ya later

Nameless Cat

Postby Nameless Cat » Mon Jul 01, 2002 5:30 pm

hey, just out of curiosity, where did u send the hate mail to??? his management or what...i'd like to do something similar...

WildTiger
Advanced Member

Postby WildTiger » Tue Jul 02, 2002 2:39 pm

i sent it to his management. he checks it once a month
so im sure he will get the letter.

WhiteTrash

Postby WhiteTrash » Tue Jul 02, 2002 5:10 pm

Her whole family says they can't talk about it?
Her DAD said he couldn't talk about it - no one else. She's still mad at her dad for letting out the information about the adoption going through, he's afraid to say anything good or bad about her these days.
You mailed a letter to Billy Bob's management? Where, what management, what email address?
You know he checks it every month?
Now how do you know that?
He's said several times he can't even log on a computer!You told him how stupid he was?
GOOD FOR YOU!
I bet he's just gonna cry and cry after he reads an email from you! That'll do the trick!
Apparently his conversations with Angelina haven't made him realize this, but of course YOU are much more effective, right?
I bet Angelina sends you some of Maddox's monk ankle bells, or maybe a Hollywood tattoo parlor gift certificate or some other really cool gift in gratitude for making Billy Bob realize how stupid he is!

WildTiger
Advanced Member

Postby WildTiger » Fri Jul 05, 2002 3:14 pm

Actually, I used regular mail. not e-mail, thank you very much. and secondly, his publicist said he checks it every month, so i'm assuming it's true.
any further questions?

dylemma

Postby dylemma » Fri Jul 05, 2002 8:34 pm

i hate WhiteTrash. WhiteTrash f***ing sucks!

WildTiger
Advanced Member

Postby WildTiger » Sat Jul 06, 2002 12:57 am

lol

Return to “Angelina Jolie”