To: NAMELESS CAT

WildTiger
Advanced Member

Postby WildTiger » Sun Jun 30, 2002 10:41 pm

thanks. and no, their not shutting down (thank God!)

It's also good to hear i'm not the only fan who cried when i herd about the break-up news. I also love bb's cd. My faivoret songs are Angelina and sitti'n in bed.
But I got so mad that I broke my cd because I hate him now.( he used to be my faivoret actor)
talk to ya later.

WildTiger
Advanced Member

Postby WildTiger » Sun Jun 30, 2002 11:04 pm

p.s. read the post :I cant belive all of this. by dark dancer. they completely stood up for billy and trashd all us fans. ( so I had to tell them a thing or two) and he called you a liar.

Nameless Cat

Postby Nameless Cat » Mon Jul 01, 2002 12:50 am

they call themselves fans too! why would i have any reason to lie?? suppose (very unlikely) angie was to be checkin out the site, or someone she knew did, she'd be pretty dissappointed if she read things written by fans that werent true...i would never want to hurt her,, so why the hell would i make things up...anywayz for all ya cool fans...i guess were the only ones here who can truly read between the lines of the public eye.......yeah i love his cd (hate him) my fv songs r starlight lounge, angelina and private radio......lol..i had the greatest plan, i wanted to somehow find out where the house is, make a copy of his cd for myself, and send the original copy of it back to him with a nasty note....lol.....if only :)
well ill talk to u all later......
my name's chloe by the way....

Return to “Angelina Jolie”