Unflatering Picture

DeniseFan

Postby DeniseFan » Sat Nov 11, 2000 2:07 am

Just saw something on the net that Denise, her agent, or her lawyers need to contact me about.  Anyone know how to get in touch with them?

admin
Supreme Member

Postby admin » Sat Nov 11, 2000 2:14 am

are you talking about fake nudes? If so, most actresses are aware of that though only a few have done anything, notably Alyssa Milano. Check out tellthemnow.com or for fanmail addy, mrshowbiz.com

DeniseFan

Postby DeniseFan » Sat Nov 11, 2000 2:24 pm

No,  I've always been a fan of Denise but am not an avid movie goer, didn't actually remember her name, but saw her picture where it did not give her name---.  After a little research, I remembered her name and ended up here.  It is not a look alike.  It is her.  After very carefull comparisons of a multitude of pictures, there is only one face in the world like hers.  She is unique.  And that is the only reason I am pursuing this now.

DeniseFan

Postby DeniseFan » Tue Nov 14, 2000 11:32 pm

Jeff, I've not had any success with the references you mentioned. The unflattering picture I would like to alert Denise and her folks to is undoubtedly HER face. Not being an expert in examining the other aspects of the posted photo, I just can't say one way or the other for other attributes. Meanwhile, I've not been contacted though I understand an e-mail to me is possible through this website. In my opinion this photo is authenic court material. I want only to alert Denise and her folks about this. This old photo, where it is, if it is an unauthorized work being shown in the public domain, IS damaging given that it exists on the net. Though it is shown 'unnamed' as aite lure, it is a near perfect likeness of Denise. I can not get into descriptions here, as they of themselves could be equally damaging.

Responsible representatives of Ms. Richards should look into this matter as I have seen the piece posted a second time at the same website in two weeks. Without action, it is a matter of time before this could be a problem for her.

If anyone knows how to contact them, I will be glad to give her responsible representatives the information they need to nip this problem.

Return to “Denise Richards”