Enrique Concert ! Jennifer Sighting !

Anthony A
Supreme Member

Postby Anthony A » Sun Nov 19, 2000 1:29 am

Well, today i learned this from a person that was actually in the venue of Enrique's concert in Las Vegas, NV at the Aladin resort ! Apparently Jennifer was there as reported and Enrique did in fact sing a majority of songs towards Ms. Love and the unique thing is at the end on the concert Enrique pulled a young woman from the audience and sang 'Sad Eye's' and kissed this girl ! Now my source say's that of course Jennifer was there but reports of Enrique takin Love up stage and the two exiting the stage together was atleast a little over done. . . she said that she was there but the girl he kissed wasn't Jennifer but she said she had a hard time seeing if it was her so we'll never know the truth !

admin
Supreme Member

Postby admin » Sun Nov 19, 2000 2:42 am

I've heard it wasn't Jennifer pulled up onstage..

Anthony A
Supreme Member

Postby Anthony A » Sun Nov 19, 2000 11:38 am

Ok, I guess it wasn't then ! but I do know jennifer was backstage with him at the end of the concert !

Aldog

Postby Aldog » Sun Nov 19, 2000 3:53 pm

How do you know that dude? It probably is a fake rumor. Enrique doesn't deserve JLH anyway. She's too good for that closet f**.

Anthony A
Supreme Member

Postby Anthony A » Sun Nov 19, 2000 11:18 pm

I heard from the Las Vegas Review Journal ! I dont think they would lie but you never know !

Return to “Jennifer Love Hewitt”