Jennifer Love Hewitt career status

Anthony A
Supreme Member

Jennifer Love Hewitt career status

Postby Anthony A » Fri Oct 27, 2000 6:36 pm

I THINK JENNIFER LOVE HEWITT CAREER IS AT THE BEST IT CAN BE FOR HER RIGHT NOW ! I DONT SEE WHY PEOPLE SAY SHE'S NEVER GONNA BE ANYTHING MORE THEN A PRETY FACE IN HOLLYWOOD ! I MEAN SHE HAS DONE ALOT FOR HER AGE ! SHE'S DONE ROLES THAT SHE'S LOVED AND THAT SHE HAS WANTED ! I THINK FOR PEOPLE TO SAY THAT SHE SUCKS AND THAT SHE IS UGLY IS LIKE SAYING YOU LIEK THE SMELL OF SH**
! JENNIFER IS A BEAUTIFUL GIRL AND IM SICK AND TIRED OF HEARING PEOPLE B****
TO ME THAT SHE'LL NEVER BE ANYTHING, SHE'LL NEVER BE A STAR, AND THEM TELLING THEM TELLING ME THAT SHE IS THE UGLIEST GIRL THEY'VE EVER SEEN ! ITS JUST GETTING ANNYOIN AND IT'S REALLY GETTING OLD, SO FOR HATERS, PLEASE MOVE ON !

admin
Supreme Member

Postby admin » Sat Oct 28, 2000 1:05 am

I've always thought Jennifer had a beautiful face... I don't like her wearing her hair tightly back though like she enjoys doing, it doesn't look good imo. The lifesize promos she did for TOYL looked incredible when I saw them in LA last year... That was her best look.

Anthony A
Supreme Member

Postby Anthony A » Sat Oct 28, 2000 1:13 am

I think that is the best she's ever looked when she was on Time Of Your Life and the whole photo/promo pictures she had for them ! Yeah sometimes when her hair is tightly back it looks kinda wierd but she looked beautiful at the Billboard Music Awards laste year ( I was there and boy was a happy ) . The best she has ever looked good at an awards show was at the 98 VMa's !

Angie fromOZ
Supreme Member

Postby Angie fromOZ » Fri Nov 10, 2000 3:59 am

OK, so ya wanted us to post on other places so here i am! This is the only thread here that i thought i could make a comment :) Ummmmmm.........I really love that movie Can't Hardly Wait! I think it's too funny. The band called Love Boiger cracks me up! And those nerds!! 'My retainer looks like a Clingon warship!' Anyways, i thought Jennifer Love Hewitt was really good in that! But i particularly like Ethan Embrey (which is why i now own a copy teehee!) But anyway.....er what else.....oh yeah i saw 'I Still Know What You Did Last Summer' and that was ok. I can't wait for the threequal...'I Still Know That You Know That I Know That He Knows What Your Sister's Brother's Roomates' Uncle's Dog's Vet Did Last Summer' it's gonna ROCK :(
Okiez that's about it...so...catch ya later alligator ;)

Anthony A
Supreme Member

Postby Anthony A » Fri Nov 10, 2000 10:02 am

LMAO. . . That was good ! I honestly thought that I Still Know What You Did Last Summer was way better then the first !

Rain2

Postby Rain2 » Fri Nov 10, 2000 2:34 pm

I think she is a really good actress but if she keeps doing teenage movies then I don't think her career will do well in the future. I would like to see her try more grown up roles, that is how you will be able to see just how talented she is.

Anthony A
Supreme Member

Postby Anthony A » Fri Nov 10, 2000 6:52 pm

She has, she was tested while doing The Audrey Hepburn film which got her alot of good reviews and bad reviews ! She has learned from experiances and she want's to expertiment with alot of roles, we've seen alot of sides of Jennifer in films such as The I Know Series, she played a smart all american girl that made 1 bad mistake ! Can't Hardly Wait, She played the most popular girl in school , way different from her role in I Know What You Did Last Summer, then she made a big transaction in The Suburbans where she played a fan of a group but it was a more grown up character, although not to many people like the plot of the film, I liked the caharacter she played, she played someone who knew what she was gettin herself into and was way more grown up then any character she's ever played ! Jennifer has more in store for her and is makin a name for herself in future films like the heartbreakers & The devil and daniel webster ! She has her own production company and not may young teens like her have that !

Return to “Jennifer Love Hewitt”