When will she get naked?

Aldog

Postby Aldog » Sun Nov 05, 2000 12:10 am

When do you think JLH will have a nude, if at all? When do you predict that she will show her goods?

Anthony A
Supreme Member

Postby Anthony A » Sun Nov 05, 2000 1:07 am

Jennifer has said in the past she'll never ever do a nude scene ! Jennifer seems like a person who would never do something like that that can jeoperdize her career !

Anthony A
Supreme Member

Postby Anthony A » Sun Nov 05, 2000 1:30 am

Celebrities that have gone down hill since posing nude :
Jenny McCarthy, Pamela Anderson, Carmen Electra, Darva Conger, Sable, & Farrah Faccett. . . . need I say more !

Chelle

Postby Chelle » Sun Nov 05, 2000 2:27 am

i agree....jennifer love has a different class about her. Although she's still young, I have a feeling that she'll hold true to what she's said in the past. She knows that she can be successful w/o doing that.

admin
Supreme Member

Postby admin » Sun Nov 05, 2000 8:41 pm

Jenny posed nude before she was famous, and seems to regret it. Pamela's probably been helped by it, as has Carmen, Darva cashed in, Sable wanted out of the WWF so she did it, Farah is lost in space and too old to be posing though her original shots may have helped her career... It depends on how you want to be portrayed as an actress whether you should or not. Also, Playboy and movie nudes are two different subjects really.

Anthony A
Supreme Member

Postby Anthony A » Sun Nov 05, 2000 10:45 pm

Look at Shannon Elizabeth, She's said ever since hse had gona topless, she has only recieved T&A roles and she doesn't wanna be known just about that !

Return to “Jennifer Love Hewitt”