famous jennifers

Anthony A
Supreme Member

famous jennifers

Postby Anthony A » Sat Oct 28, 2000 9:28 am

HOLLYWOOD HAS HAD THERE SHARE OF JENNIFER'S BUT WHEN YOU SAW THE NAME JENNIFER, YOU'LL MOST LIKELY THINK OF JENNIFER ANISTON ( BRAD'S NEW WIFE & STAR OF THE HIT SHOW FRIENDS ), JENNIFER LOVE HEWITT ( GIRLFRIEND OF ENRIQUE IGLASIAS & PLAYED AMERICA'S SWEETHEART ON PARTY OF FIVE ) & LAST BUT CERTAINLY NOT LEAST IS JENNIFER LOPEZ ( GIRLFRIEND OF SEAN PUFFY COMBS & SHE IS KNOWN FOR WEARING OUTGOING OUTFITS EX. GRAMMY'S ) ! NOW ALL THESE WOMEN HAVE ALOT IN COMMON BUT EVERYONE ALWAYS LOOKS AT THE ACTING, THE LOOKS, & PERSONALITY. NOW WHEN IT COMES TO ACTING EVERYONE HAS THIER FLAWS BUT WHEN IT COMES TO BOX OFFICE FAILIURES JENNIFER ANISTON WINS THAT ONE ! WHEN IT COMES TO LOOKS THATS A HARD ONE BUT I HONESTLY HAVE TO SAY A TIE BETWEEN JENNIFER LOVE HEWITT & JENNIFER LOPEZ ! JENNIFER DIDN'T MAKE THE VUT FOR THIS BECAUSE OF HER HAIR . . . SHE CHOPED IT OFF ! HER HAIR MADE HER LOOK BEAUTIFUL . WHEN IT COMES TO PERSONALITY LETS LOOK AT THE EXAMPLES ; JENNIFER LOPEZ WAS ARRESTED WIH HER BOYFRIEND, SHE'S BEEN CALLED A SNOB, & A SELLOUT ! JENNIFER LOVE HEWITT HAS BEEN HATED FROM AUDREY HEPBURN FANS FOR HER PORTRAYAL OF THE LEGENDARY ACTRESS, SHE IS ALWAYS LAUGHING OR HAPPY , SHE'S BEEN THREW HEARTBREAKS ALL HER LIFE ( EXAMPLES : CARSON DALY ) & SHE IS LOVED BY TEENS AROUND THE WORLD ! JENNIFER ANISTON IS MARRIED TO BRAD PITT MAKING HER THE MOST HATED GIRL IN THE WORLD ( EXAMPLE : MY MOM HATES HER ) AND SHE'S ON AMERICA'S FAV. TELEVISION SHOW ! SO YOU CAN SEE THEY ALL HAVE FLAWS BUT OVER ALL MY CHOICE IS JENNIFER LOVE HEWITT !

admin
Supreme Member

Postby admin » Sat Oct 28, 2000 10:10 pm

I'll say Hewitt, since she's got more years ahead of her in the biz... She's done TV and film.. Aniston just has Friends and may be typecast afterwards... Lopez has more recognition, but in 5 years, the tide will probably turn...

Anthony A
Supreme Member

Postby Anthony A » Sat Oct 28, 2000 10:12 pm

THATS TRUE, SHE HAS MORE MOVIES THEN ANY OF THEM ! I THINK HER CAREER IS JUST BARELY STARTING TO GET BETTER !

Return to “Jennifer Love Hewitt”