Movieline Magazine cover story

Anthony A
Supreme Member

Movieline Magazine cover story

Postby Anthony A » Fri Dec 29, 2000 6:56 pm

This is a little teaser of Jennifer Love Hewitt's article and she will be the covergirl of the Movieline Magazine for march and will be due out around Mid-January :

Love in the Afternoon

by Stephen Rebello

Two years ago, Jennifer Love Hewitt, or 'Love' as she's known to her family and friends, was 19 and well-regarded as one of Hollywood's sweetest, hardest-working, most successful world-on-a-platter girls. She was starring in the sequel to the hit I Know What You Did Last Summer, she was about to play Audrey Hepburn in a TV biomovie, she was preparing to spread her wings as star/producer of 'Party of Five''s spinoff 'Time of Your Life,' and her production company, Love Spell, had sold New Line Cinema on a romantic comedy idea she herself had helped to hatch. Her lucrative contract with Neutrogena was keeping her smiling, fresh-faced features in heavy rotation on TV and in magazines as a steady affirmation of her enormous appeal. And as if all that weren't enough, on the personal front she seemed to have MTV personality Carson Daly under a heavy Love spell.

more at movieline.com
movieline.com/2001/02/jennifer-love-hewitt-loves-story.php?page=all

admin
Supreme Member

Postby admin » Fri Dec 29, 2000 10:38 pm

cool... I need to subscribe to that one. I get EW and all their content is on the web anyways :( waste of $...

JustinsMusicBizGal
Supreme Member

Postby JustinsMusicBizGal » Mon Jan 01, 2001 9:28 am

cool article thanks for posting that Anthony!

Return to “Jennifer Love Hewitt”