Heartbreaker trailer at Hannabil screening

Anthony A
Supreme Member

Heartbreaker trailer at Hannabil screening

Postby Anthony A » Sat Feb 10, 2001 10:59 am

Last nite I went to go see the film Hannabil and the theatre was packed like hell ! And of course since the film is a MGM production and so is Heartbreaker, MGM showed a full length trailer of Heartbreaker ! The film looks very good and by the audience response, it seems like the film will be a hit by all the laughing and cheering of the film ! It was such a wierd crowd in a theatre I have ever been in, When they announced both Jennifer Love Hewitt & Jason Lee, people were either yaying or cheering/clapping ! People ( Mainly the male audience ) were especially clapping for scenes that either had Jennifer Love Hewitt showing insane breast cleavage or major ass shots ! The film looks comedic yet romantinc, manily the romantic scenes will deal with Jason's & Jennifer's character by the way the trailer made it look. Of course I can tell you the film will be a comdey because the trailer showed everyone in the film as a comdeic : Sigorney as the Trap Hag, Gene as the Old Horney Millionaire, Ray as the Revenge yet still in love, Jennifer as the trying to prove she is mature yet still is dizty & Jason as the guy that falls helplessly in love with Love ! I was really shocked that people were actually laughing at the comedic lines or actions love took, by the looks of it she was really funny cause I could not stop laughing ! As for the film being a hit, consider it THUMPS UP !

Serendipity

Postby Serendipity » Sat Feb 10, 2001 7:10 pm

That's awesome! I just saw some of the trailer online and it was really funny. I sure it'll be a hit.

KT
Advanced Member

Postby KT » Wed Feb 21, 2001 1:25 am

Yeah, we saw that trailer the other night when we saw Hannibal too. It looks like it's going to be hilarious, good cast. I can't remember, when is the release date?

Anthony A
Supreme Member

Postby Anthony A » Thu Feb 22, 2001 7:54 pm

March 23rd !

Return to “Jennifer Love Hewitt”