The Diary Of Jennifer Love Hewitt !

Anthony A
Supreme Member

Postby Anthony A » Sun Feb 25, 2001 11:35 am

Jennifer Love Hewitt will have a special on MTV for Diary ! Here are the showtimes :

Diary
Jennifer Love Hewitt
30 minutes- N, In Stereo

The life of Jennifer Love Hewitt, the devil in ``The Devil and Daniel Webster.''.

Thu Mar 15 10:30P MTVE- MTV
Fri Mar 16 01:00P MTVE- MTV
Fri Mar 16 07:00P MTVE- MTV
Sat Mar 17 08:30P MTVE- MTV
Sun Mar 18 04:00P MTVE- MTV

Anthony A
Supreme Member

Postby Anthony A » Wed Mar 14, 2001 10:50 pm

I guess MTV is airing commercials for the airing of the diary !

Anthony A
Supreme Member

Postby Anthony A » Thu Mar 15, 2001 11:07 pm

Wow ! The show was really really good ! I got to see a side of Jennifer I never thought I would see ! She looked beautiful, giving, & by all means thankful for the life she has ! You can tell she doesn't take her career for granted like other actors & actresses do !

votecristina

Postby votecristina » Fri Mar 16, 2001 1:02 pm

JEnnifer was awsome like always, she's so sweet and down to earth. she looked beautiful too, i like the red hair :) but seriousley she's one of hollywoods hidden treasures and i think her charm shines through in films.

BTW 'heartbreakers' was hilarious! it's my fav comedy ever.

Serendipity

Postby Serendipity » Fri Mar 16, 2001 4:43 pm

I liked the Diary alot. It made me realize why I like her so much. She's just absolutely amazing and seems like such a great person.

Romantico
Ultra Member

Postby Romantico » Fri Mar 16, 2001 8:10 pm

I have to agree with ya there Anthony.. I think she is one of the most indebted actresses around .. and that is very special ... It's too bad I missed the show I've been really busy lately! More power to her and hopefully her new movie will do well on the box office :)

Anthony A
Supreme Member

Postby Anthony A » Fri Mar 16, 2001 8:56 pm

I think her film will be doing good in the box office alongside reviews ! I just wish her the best of luck ! I mean, she deserves this right now because for a while it was looking like her career was going nowhere and all of a sudden The HeartBreakers is getting major play alongside The Devi & Daniel Webster ! She is getting the chance to act alongside hollywood's biggest stars ( I.E. Sigorney Weaver, Ray Liotta, Gene Hackmen, Alec Baldwin, Jason Lee, & Anthony Hopkins ) ! And she has future projects like Bunny, Trust Me, The I Inside, Huntchback Of Notre Dam 2, Thumbelina, & more ! I think she is the hardest working actress under 25 !

Return to “Jennifer Love Hewitt”