Jennifer Love Hewitt On Andy Dick ?

Anthony A
Supreme Member

Jennifer Love Hewitt On Andy Dick ?

Postby Anthony A » Wed Mar 07, 2001 12:30 am

Last sunday Jennifer Love Hewitt was on The Andy Dick Show in the very very begining and here's what she said of him ' Andy Dick, ummm I'm pretty certain he crumbles all his cookies in one basket if you know what I mean ( giggles ) ' . . . . I have no freakin idea what she means ? Ok, if you wanna see this 4.7 second clip of her go to truelovesite.com on the update of March the 6th ! It wont take long to download since its only less then 5 seconds worth of time ! They filmed her talking from her parody with Andy Dick on the VH1 Fashion Awards !

Romantico
Ultra Member

Postby Romantico » Sat Mar 10, 2001 3:50 pm

The New Andy Dick show on MTV, right? or is it on Vh1?.  'I never had a good memory for this sort things' :(..  I saw the first episode... totally cracked me up!!  :).. and I thought he was gay!~~ but of course his not he has like an eight year old son!! which is cool!!.. :)... That Show Rocks!! :)..I must of missed the intro.. I didn't get to watch her.. :)  
      I saw the preview of 'Heart Breakers'  looks pretty funny! :)  When is it coming out again? (again memory syndrome) :)...  Good Day to you sir..

(Edited by Romantico at 3:11 am on Mar. 11, 2001)

Anthony A
Supreme Member

Postby Anthony A » Sat Mar 10, 2001 6:09 pm

Mtv ! I also had a feeling he was gay but he show crakcs me up ! HeartBreakers comes out on March 23rd but there's gonna be a special sneek peek today !

Romantico
Ultra Member

Postby Romantico » Sat Mar 10, 2001 10:13 pm

This guy is a genius :) .. ala Jim Carey! :).. Anyway, Thanks for the info.. I'll make sure I get the date right this time! :)

Anthony A
Supreme Member

Postby Anthony A » Sun Mar 11, 2001 12:38 am

no no no ! Jim Carey is a genius & a one of a kind ! He's literally the funniest person alive ! He was the reason why the 2000 MTV Video Music Awards were funny because Marlon & Shawn weren't close to being funny !

Return to “Jennifer Love Hewitt”