I WON TICKETS !

Anthony A
Supreme Member

Postby Anthony A » Sat Mar 17, 2001 3:07 pm

Ok, my hometown radio station ( Las Vegas ~ 98.5 KLUC ) was having a JLo/JLove weekend ! So the whol point was to celebrate the name Jennifer and since Jennifer Lopez is celebrating her new album and Jennifer Love Hewitt is celebrating a new film they were giving out J.Lo album & a piar of HeartBreakers tickets and I WON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I called and I was caller #6 and I was like ' Hell No, I'm Gonna Win ' so I called again then all of a sudden the DJ came on and said ' Hello, your caller # 10 ! ' and all I could say was ' NO WAY ' and he was all like ' WAY, whats your name ' and I'm ' like Anthony ' and then he said what I won and so on then he put me on hold and all I could do is scream across the house to my mom and she was soooo happy that I won ! And funny thing is that I told my mom ' mom I'm gonna win those damn tickets ! ' and all she could do was role her eyes so once again I provailed into proving people wrong ! I get to see my baby's film HeartBreakers for FREE ! God damn this is my freaking day !!!!!!!!!!!!!

admin
Supreme Member

Postby admin » Sat Mar 17, 2001 3:50 pm

Good job Anthony... Damn, must not be many people listening to the station for you to get through twice!

Anthony A
Supreme Member

Postby Anthony A » Sat Mar 17, 2001 6:04 pm

acutally they are the #1 station of Las Vegas and Jenny Jones Show has this contest on who's the best radio show and they have people vote and last year they nabbed that honor and I think they did this year again ! But when I called the second time I didn't take my time, they hung up on me saying I was caller # 6 and I had to be # 10 so I hung up quick and called again ! I never liked listening to this station alot but now that I won I think they are the best out there :( you dont know how happy I am right now ! It was funny that I said I was gonna win those tickets and I did ! I looked at one of my JLH pics and I said ' baby, I'm gonna win those tickets ' and then I kissed the pic and no more then 1/2 an hour I won !

Serendipity

Postby Serendipity » Sat Mar 17, 2001 8:01 pm

Congrats Anthony!

HotStuff113
Advanced Member

Postby HotStuff113 » Sat Mar 17, 2001 11:25 pm

COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Return to “Jennifer Love Hewitt”