Jennifer On Music & Artist !

Anthony A
Supreme Member

Postby Anthony A » Thu Jul 05, 2001 5:18 pm

Currently writing an album, she says, 'I'm still not sure how it's going to be. I think people's intial reaction is that they are going to assume I'm going to want to be the next Britney Spears or Christina Aguilera. Well, that's not the case. I love them, listen to them, but that's not what I want to do,' she says, 'When Britney became famous, I thought, 'Great, there's another good girl in the bunch! 'She was, like, my homegirl! And then, like everyone else, I was watching the MTV Awards and thought, 'Holy moly! Oh my god!' And since then I have felt really left out - like everyone's doing it but me!

'To me, sexiness isn't about how much you show, it's about how much you allude to and don't show. But more power to them. They're young girls, Britney and Christina; they're beautiful and have beautiful bodies. They're going to be 80 one day, and they're not going to be able to fo that, so why not?' she says. 'But I'm not going to take my clothes off, I'm not going to roll around on a beach with a guy or touch myself. I mean, Please! Why sing a song if no one's going to her it because you're having sex with yourself? I want people to look at my video and think, 'There's a pretty girl'.'

Return to “Jennifer Love Hewitt”