Ethan Zohn and Jennifer Love Hewitt

Miss Moon
Supreme Member

Postby Miss Moon » Thu Mar 07, 2002 3:40 pm

Creating bubbly effects all on their own were...
Ethan Zohn and Jennifer Love Hewitt, gabbing away as they wandered from shop to shop at the crowded Universal CityWalk. The luscious three-initialed gal (who recently lunched at the same locale with David Spade) and the newest million-dollar man appeared to be in date-mode, though the latter is supposedly very taken.

source: E!

ronald33

Postby ronald33 » Fri Mar 08, 2002 2:32 pm

As I posted earlier, Love had already been on
Regis' show, stating 'No (I have no love life)' despite
Ted Casablanca's rumors...

Somehow I think Ted just doesn't GET it...

Anthony A
Supreme Member

Postby Anthony A » Fri Mar 08, 2002 11:25 pm

I just think u dont get it that Jennifer has a love life and maybe she doesn't like talkin about it to REGIS on national tv !

GET OVER IT !!!!!!!!

ronald33

Postby ronald33 » Sat Mar 09, 2002 1:29 pm

Until we know the truth, all bets are off.
Also, I'm a movie star in the making--in a huge
documentary coming later this year.

I don't have to get over anything!

Like I said before, if she said 'No' to something,
and she's hiding it, that's the equivalent of
lying! Impossible!

And I can't understand how Ted Casablanca
always conveniently happens to know where JLH
is going to be. I have often wondered if that
was some kind of weird publcist's stunt...

Anthony A
Supreme Member

Postby Anthony A » Sat Mar 09, 2002 8:47 pm

Do i care if your gonna be in a 'HUGE' documentary ? Nope ! What was ur point for bring that worthless information to my knowledge ?

She has said in numerous interviews especially in this People Magazine interview on when she's questioned on her break up with Carson Daly and she says and I QUOTE :

' I learned a valuable lesson, which is from now on I've become a little more private. When you're younger you want to share everything with everybody because it's so exciting and great. I never took in the factor of 'What if something happens to [the relationship]?''

She doesn't talk about her relationships anymore period ! She's learned a valuable lesson : DON'T TALK ABOUT YOUR RELATIONSHIP IN PUBLIC ! In the end she was the one getting F***
ed because Carson literally bad mouthed her to the media and for a while he was the sympathetic ex-boyfriend !

She wont talk to anyone involved in the media about her love life ! You on the other hand brush off any involvement that she has with any guy ! She dates ok, just sink that into your head !

What also seemed to amaze me that you posted a story on Joey Lawrence being out of the water for love cause he was getting married ! Why did you believe that ? Why did you believe that story but not the story with Jennifer Love Hewitt might being linked with Joey again ? Answer me that question on why you all of a sudden believed the Joey getting married story but not the Joey getting with Love story !

Your a crazed love fan that can't stand seeing her with anyone ! GET OVER IT !

(Edited by Anthony A at 1:47 am on Mar. 10, 2002)

ronald33

Postby ronald33 » Sat Mar 09, 2002 9:00 pm

I will not be referred to as a crazed fan! I am a legitmate
actor in a music documentary--but I was hired directly
with no representation. That movie is out in 6 months.

'The Mayor of the Sunset Strip' is going to make
Hollywood history.

But that's beside the point. Yeah, I am familiar with
that other quote: JLH does not want to talk in detail
about her love life.

But when some gossip columnist links her with 3
different guys in the same month, I say that it's all
b.s.

Hey, Anthony, I AM ENTITLED TO MY OPINION.

So are you.

ronald33

Postby ronald33 » Sun Mar 10, 2002 7:01 pm

And I forgot my own JLH quote: 'If someone sees me
talking to someone, they assume I am dating...'

Finally, Regis didn't back JLH into a corner with that
personal question. I'm sure he knew what was going
on so as to ask something that she could comfortably
anwswer! If she just happened to be 'dateless' at
present, for example.

Enough said.

Anthony A
Supreme Member

Postby Anthony A » Mon Mar 11, 2002 12:39 am

What also seemed to amaze me that you posted a story on Joey Lawrence being out of the water for love cause he was getting married ! Why did you believe that ? Why did you believe that story but not the story with Jennifer Love Hewitt might being linked with Joey again ? Answer me that question on why you all of a sudden believed the Joey getting married story but not the Joey getting with Love story !

ANSWER THAT QUESTION !

I will not be referred to as a crazed fan! I am a legitmate actor in a music documentary--but I was hired directly with no representation. That movie is out in 6 months.

I don't care if your in a documentary ! That has nothing to do with what we are talking about. Like it or not your a crazed fan that cant seem to sink in that jennifer has a love life that she doesn't like talkin about !

[quute]JLH does not want to talk in detail about her love life.[/quote]

She doesn't want to talk about period. Even when she was dating Rich for the longest time she did not admit the 2 were dating ! If I'm not mistaken she was dating him around july - september of 99 when the two were dating, she mentioned some what of a relationship in March then they broke up later on and we found out not threw her but him. She doesn't talk about anything, the only way the fans know she's in a relationship is by the boyfriend !

But when some gossip columnist links her with 3
different guys in the same month, I say that it's all
b.s.

It's one thing to state opinions but its another thing to state bullsh** and make something out to be much more unbelievable ! I've never said Joey & her were together but what bothers me is that you believed the 'Joey getting married' fiasco but you didn't believe the 'Joey getting with Love again' fiasco ! When you founf out about the Joey getting married story you were literally happy from your thread. So you need to get a brain and admit that she has a love life !

'If someone sees me talking to someone, they assume I am dating...'

finish the quote. Don't just leave a little bit to make your statements more believable. finish the quote and name the source !

oneillse

Postby oneillse » Sat Mar 16, 2002 9:49 pm

I totally agree with Anthony A. When Love said on Regis exactly this 'Nothing is new with my love life' which could mean that she has someone or doesn't. Second ronald33 is the wierdest person in the world. He is not an actor, he is a wanna be actor that is obsessed with Jennifer Love Hewitt.

To Anthony A check out this website for stuff about Jennifer Love Hewitt.

Return to “Jennifer Love Hewitt”