Do You Think Her Album Will Float Or Tank ?

Anthony A
Supreme Member

Postby Anthony A » Wed Jul 10, 2002 10:20 pm

Do You Think Her Album Barenaked Will Float or Tank ?

admin
Supreme Member

Postby admin » Thu Jul 11, 2002 1:34 am

i'll guess 80,000 first week... maybe sell 500k by year's end. I don't think that would be a failure though, esp. since she probably won't tour in support of it.

*no*fears*

Postby *no*fears* » Mon Jul 15, 2002 8:32 pm

i think it should do well beacuse she is so popular <_< :ph34r:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Fri Aug 09, 2002 10:44 pm

I'll cross my fingers with you Anthony!

Anthony A
Supreme Member

Postby Anthony A » Mon Aug 12, 2002 1:44 am

Actually, I've been thinkin that the album will do good since it made a major debut on AOL Music. I'm guessing over 100,000 copies its first week of release.

That I know of, jennifer hasn't ruled out touring for the promotion of her album. She might just do small ampatheatre gigs.

Katie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby Katie » Tue Aug 20, 2002 8:46 pm

if her songs follow the path of barenaked i think she will do good

GirlInterrupted

Postby GirlInterrupted » Fri Aug 30, 2002 8:34 pm

I like the new song barenaked..like katie said..if her song follows the same path of barenaked... i think she would do good.Jennifer LH will perform live at a vip event in Sydney cuz there was a competition on AOL

bigsis

Postby bigsis » Thu Sep 05, 2002 12:04 pm

I'm doing this for my little sis who is a big JLH fan but we both agree that the album will be considered a failure. It will sell around 2 million we think but in Jive Records terms that would be considered a failure or say less than successful.
The only way that it won't be a failure is if she tours and from the articles my little sis has shown me I don't think she really wants to. She just wants to be a normal 23 year girl,go out dancing with her friends or stay home and eat pizza with her mom. GOOD LUCK! Sweetheart, your not a normal 23 year girl! How many 23 year girls do you know have worked with Sigournay Weaver,Gene Hackman,Ray Liotta,Alec Baldwin and Anthony Hopkins for chrisakes! How many 23 year girls get a 4 million dollar record contract from Jive Records for gods sake! More than what Britney Spears signed for! If this girl is as sweet and innocent as everybody says she is and I have my doubts especially about that smoking and drinking thing as well as the sweet and innocent thing,then honey you in the wrong business! Hell my little sis and I love her but she isn't THAT good. Sweet heart, take your money and run, go have lots of children be happy or shut up already.

Kick-a$$
Ultra Member

Postby Kick-a$$ » Sun Oct 20, 2002 6:05 am

It will float barely.... Barenaked and How Do I Deal were both hit$ in Australia with How Do I Deal? Reaching number 15 and barenaked i$ currently at number 6 after 6 weeks with a high of 6.... and last week she was number 6 aswell and selling over 35 000 copies in 5 weeks in Australia.... which still is good coz Brittany Spears- BOYS after 6 weeks hasnt even sold 35 000 copies and also it is number 14!! and hasnt been into the top 10 yet!! Shame on brittany!! Enrique Englasis also after 11 weeks has just managed to sell over 35 000 copies!! Also Christina Millian just managed to sell 35 000 copies after 22 weeks with a highest spot on the charts 7 thats pretty apauling!!! Jennifer is still doing quite good beatin brittany already!! wtg JLH!! Her album isnt have a good run at the moment after 4 weeks her album is at number 45 with a high of 31 and hasn't sold more than 35 000 copies yet! It could regain! Im gunna buy it if it has HOW DO I DEAL ON IT!!! C-ya round!

Return to “Jennifer Love Hewitt”