A Little Gossip.......

insidetrack

Postby insidetrack » Wed Sep 04, 2002 7:26 pm

Not only did John Mayer dump our Miss Love because she is very insecure and extremely possesive demanding her man's attention 24/7, something he could not and would not do,according to a friend of mine who works in production for MTV but when Miss Love saw Mr. Enrique with Anna Kornekova she had a MAJOR cow and split the scene A.S.A.P. My friend also said that Mr. Carson D. was told by the powers that be that if he and Miss Love should some how end up in the same room together during the VMA's that HE was to leave the area immediately or else. His stock has waned dramatically and is on the outs with his bosses.Truth or just rumour,you all make your own decision but I've known this guy for a very long time and he is a straight shooter.

insidetrack

Postby insidetrack » Wed Sep 04, 2002 7:54 pm

More Gossip....Has anybody noticed that Miss Love has lost a lot of weight recently? They noticed in a big way at the VMA's. Wafer thin my friend said. Her cheek bones are sticking out notcibly he said. He just happened to be walking by when some people she was talking to brought up how thin she looked and she just ignored the question and started talking about something else. Between the promotion tour for the new CD and the fact that she had gotten very very close to John Mayer(at least she thought so) and didn't see it coming when he dumped her and that her relationships in general haven't gone too well I think Miss Love has been a little too stressed to eat lately. Well she is in Japan nowpromoting the CD and then its off the Australia, probably a good thing especially after seeing Enrique and Anna (I've never won anything or done anything but almost look good) Kornekova together.

admin
Supreme Member

Postby admin » Thu Sep 05, 2002 5:26 am

hmm... split the scene? she introduced Pink.. not sure if I remember her being video'd that deep into the broadcast though. the carson thing I don't doubt though. I've seen her looking more gaunt, that time in New York when she had the red hair to be specific.

<!--EDIT|admin|Sep 5 2002, 03:30 AM-->

bigsis

Postby bigsis » Thu Sep 05, 2002 11:35 am

My little sister happened to get in to the VMA's, which is a story in itself for another time. She loves JLH and was looking for her in the audience but the only time she saw her was when she presented Pink. My sis said JLH from the moment she started to walk out on stage seemed to be trying to peek over at Enrique who my sis says was being very friendly with some blond woman(anna k.?).My sis noticed JLH(she notices these things to a fault but I don't know)doing this and looked down in the area where JLH was looking and saw Enrique laughing it up with this woman. Poor girl, gets no respect.

insidetrack

Postby insidetrack » Thu Sep 05, 2002 4:26 pm

I don't remember her being so thin as now but when she had the red hair wasn't that when she was doing or had just finished filming the movie with Alec Baldwin and was taking some heat about having a relationship with him not to mention the pressure she felt she was under to work with actors like Baldwin and Anthony Hopkins. I remember seeing her on the Tonight Show around then and I think it was the first time I ever sensed that she was a little pissed off by the attenton payed to her relatonships. A little too stressed out about it if you ask me. She was seen holding hands with Baldwin by more than one person on more than 1 occasion. She does seem to be naive as hell so I doubt if anything really did happen. If you've see the trailer for that movie though they do have simulated sex in the movie and well you never know what can happen between 2 people after they've spent all day half naked on a movie set. Maybe I saw it wrong, I don't know. She does seem to hook up with guys she looks up to while the guys who are her equal seem always to be just friends.
Considering her life situation, well let's not even get into the psychology of that because no one can know what she is really thinking but her.

newyorknow

Postby newyorknow » Sun Oct 06, 2002 12:34 pm

According to JLH,she ran into Carson at the VMA'S and everything was o.k. Maybe in her mind but according to a friend of mine who was working security for NYPD and knows Mr. Daly a little bit. Carson told him that she looked liked she was on drugs or something because she was so thin. He almost didn't recognize her and would have avoided her if she had seen her coming. He just gave her the company line about her CD etc...He still can't figure out what happened between the two of them and he told my friend that She didn't apologize for the way she broke up with him then and expects she never will.
e would rather put it all behind him though because his late night career is taking off and he doesn't expect to be with MTV much longer. He says that JLH has a little too much power in the business right now for him to be anything other than cordial.
Also Has anyone noticed that She's the one doing all the talking recently to try and smooth things over. Recently calling him a gentlemen etc.....Seems to me that she is tired that the publicity around their break up hasn't gone away after 2 years. I give Carson credit for speaking up about it to begin with......JLH a control freak by her own admission must have freaked when he did that but come on what would you have expected him to do...anyway it doesn't seem that she can get anybody to stay with her as long as he did...Everyone she goes out with for any period of time seems to say that they didn't think she was faithful to them....according to her....she has always been the one to ask the guys out....Hi, I'm Jennifer Love Hewitt, your cute,here's my number, call me so we can go out....does something seem wrong here? She says now that she is going to wait to be asked out by some amazing guy who she expects to court her with flowers etc.. does something seem wrong here? Oh those valley girls...watch out for them they can be real trouble.

LeX

Postby LeX » Thu Oct 24, 2002 5:14 am

I live in LA and of all the celebrities I know and ones I've seen I have never bumbed into JLH. Anyone know where she lives and where she hangs out. I'm at the Standard Everynight and that's where most celebs hang out. JLH doesn't seem like a party girl to me. Let me know if you got any info, I'm curious.

Kick-a$$
Ultra Member

Postby Kick-a$$ » Fri Oct 25, 2002 1:40 am

Well!... Think yaselves lucky aye! Coz the $hithole of a toen I live in Celbrities are not likely to come haha! Only...The Wiggles come!!! Which is crap!!! SO U R GOD DAMN LUCKY

Return to “Jennifer Love Hewitt”