I've Seen The Pictures And....

insidetrack

Postby insidetrack » Sun Sep 15, 2002 1:25 am

The Rolling Stone pics are great but have you seen some of the pics fom Australia not to mention some of JLH's pics from Canada etc.... This is a very pretty girl but in my opinion she has gotten way too thin. Considering how much she says she eats this doesn't make much sense. She either has incredible genes or someone is not telling the truth... like its any of our business anyway. Anway I offer you the following choices to explain her waifiness.
1. Stop picking on her she looks great!
2. She's had enough of the talk about her boobs so she has decided to make them disappear.
3. Too depressed to eat because of recent failed relationship.....seeing Enrique with Anna K. then hearing that he got Kylie Monogue's number at the VMA's.(I have more dirt about JLH at the VMA's but this I'll keep to myself because its a real zinger.).
4. Has become jaded by the whole music business thing and would rather do movies.

Kick-a$$
Ultra Member

Postby Kick-a$$ » Fri Oct 25, 2002 8:47 pm

J.Love Hewitt is fine the way she wants to be! If she wants to be thin let her be about it! I live in Australia and have seen many pictures of J.Love Hewitt and she looks fine in every one of them! Just let her be who she wants to be coz if thats the way she wants to be no one can stop her being like that!

Also! In an interview with J.Love Hewitt, The SmashHitz team of Australia asked her wether her and Enrique were ever dating as boyfriend/girlfriend and she said NO! We have always been good mates! Also she revealed her biggest celebrity crush is Mat Damon buthe has a girlfriend!! I think J.Love Hewitt and F.Prince Jr should get together Freddie should forget Srah I hate her and Buffy the show is so $hit!! J.Love Hewitt and F.Prince Jr should get together!! They would be a perfect match coz when ever they are on screen together they are always couples in the movies! and they look great! So I think they should!!

Lilith

Postby Lilith » Sun Oct 27, 2002 3:10 pm

insidetrack wrote:The Rolling Stone pics are great but have you seen some of the pics fom Australia not to mention some of JLH's pics from Canada etc.... This is a very pretty girl but in my opinion she has gotten way too thin. Considering how much she says she eats this doesn't make much sense. She either has incredible genes or someone is not telling the truth... like its any of our business anyway. Anway I offer you the following choices to explain her waifiness.
1. Stop picking on her she looks great!
2. She's had enough of the talk about her boobs so she has decided to make them disappear.
3. Too depressed to eat because of recent failed relationship.....seeing Enrique with Anna K. then hearing that he got Kylie Monogue's number at the VMA's.(I have more dirt about JLH at the VMA's but this I'll keep to myself because its a real zinger.).
4. Has become jaded by the whole music business thing and would rather do movies.

She looks anorexic.

greeneggsnham

Postby greeneggsnham » Mon Oct 28, 2002 4:15 pm

I think she looks just fine. She has always been a little thin. Now, it is illegal to bring up the fact that you know some dirt and then say you are going to keep it to yourself!! That is just plain cruel! I don't usually get into other people's business but now you have me intrigued. C'mon, this is a gossip board anyway! We want the dirt!! What is this you say about Enrique? I knew he took that terrible tennis player to the VMA's but what is this about him asking for Kylie's number? Was this the same night?? I don't blame him, he is on top of the world right now, might as well take advantage of it! It's not like he is in his 30's or anything.

Kick-a$$
Ultra Member

Postby Kick-a$$ » Tue Oct 29, 2002 2:24 am

I hate Enrique Inglesis! I dont know why the mole is gross do all Italians/Spanish people have moles?...Ricky does I think...

Well...this is a J.Love Hewitt board so somethink about her...

Many people say Enrique and J.Love Hewitt were dating...J.love denies any relationships and claims they were just very good friends. I do belive this coz..J.Love Hewitt has a crush on Matt Damon! Belive it or not! She admitted it in the Australian Edition of--> Smash Hits! Not only that. In Australian Smash Hits..she was given some questions wirtten by the readers... here is some of them

Why do you always look over your shoulder when your posing for photographs?

J.Love: They always ask me to and I have no idea why. It drives me crazy because I wear outfits that look phenomenal from the front, and all the photographers want me to do is turn around and give them over the shoulder. There are more pictures of my shoulder and head than anything!!

Are you going out with Barry Watson or John Mayer?

J.Love- Barry Watson is a great friend of mine who I have known for a while I have spent a lot of time with him, he is a tremendous person and a great friend.
John Mayer is a good friend of mine and obviously we have a lot in common with the music stuff going on this summer. They are both very good friends and they are levely rumours but no romance!!

THERE ARE MORE I'LL POST THEM ANOTHER TIME!

Claire
Supreme Member

Postby Claire » Tue Oct 29, 2002 6:39 pm

She looks OK. She's really very thin, but she's not ill in any case, casue we've been watching her since eternity and she always looked the same. I mean, don't you remember Party of five? It's not the Lara Flinn Boyle case.
JLH is all right, and besides, if she gets sick, that will be easy to notice.
V.

Kick-a$$
Ultra Member

Postby Kick-a$$ » Wed Oct 30, 2002 2:04 am

Umm..... Yea she looks fine with me....But if she wants to be fat, skinny or whatever I will always support her she is real talent!

Anthony A
Supreme Member

Postby Anthony A » Sun Nov 03, 2002 12:40 pm

she's always been a skinny person. She seems skinny cause she's sooo small in height

skulking

Postby skulking » Wed Nov 06, 2002 2:02 pm

Thin women rule !

I've found out that and most guys disagree, but they are wrong. Don't get me wrong big women are beautiful too. I just noticed that some skinny chiks look amazing Ie. Penelope Cruz, Wynona and Cristina Aguilara fine.

So i think Jenny Luv might be my new worship.

Return to “Jennifer Love Hewitt”