Who's The Idiot? Sabato,hewitt,tabloids

disturbed

Postby disturbed » Tue Dec 09, 2003 3:21 am

They are all idiots......People magazines headlines them as "Party of two" ummmm no Antonio will be a "party of five" (including hisself) forever 2 kids 2 different moms...and why would he chose a nasty whore like jennifer to get some publicity couldnt he do better than that or does everyone else see what kind of man he is? Considering this is his second child now that within the first year hes no longer with the mother...Hello what happened to kristin?? Jennifer needs to get her head out from between (flavor of the minutes) legs and stop doing him any favors...they are all sick....

ronald33

Postby ronald33 » Mon Dec 22, 2003 11:29 pm

Who's the idiot here? The TABLOIDS, of course...

and didn't you read my other post, "No New Guy"?

On Nov. 20 (on the Texas-based "Krash Kraddock" radio show),
JLH HERSELF said, "I am NOT dating anyone"!

Thereby putting those RUMORS to rest ONCE AGAIN...

Though SOMETHING happened before that, it's HISTORY...by
LOVE'S OWN WORDS!! :angry:

paulaww

Postby paulaww » Tue Dec 23, 2003 6:58 pm

Sorry Honey, just because Miss Hewitt says she's not dating anybody doesn't mean she's not ,especially since people have seen them together since that interview.
People other than the tabloids people have told me that they have even seen them coming out of her house together at 8:00 in the morning. They went to breakfast, she drove, He drives a Benz that was no where in sight, no cars other than hers. You do the math!
But really, If you were her, would you admit to dating a man with 2 children including a 15 month old baby!
Doesn't fit her goody two shoes image now does it.
Especially when you consider her own background.
Brother was 8 years old, she was 6 months old when HER father split. Pleeeeeeeease!
Who are we kidding here?
This woman is a fraud. Antonio "Peter Pan" Sabato jr. is just another trophy for her mantle. She stole his heart so he left for "greener" pastures!

Now how many men has she been with? I've lost count.
What a great role model for the kids.
Like it isn't hard enough raising my 3 kids.

ronald33

Postby ronald33 » Wed Dec 24, 2003 1:26 pm

Sorry, NOTHING!

Your timing is wrong...JLH made her statement on radio just shortly
AFTER those photos came out!

Notice, please, that there is usually a TWO-WEEK DELAY in what
those TABLOIDS publish...at least...so they depict something that
happened BEFORE, not after, the denial...you failed to account
for this delay, that's what tripped you up...

And, JLH has NEVER BEFORE LIED about such matters...if the situation
were otherwise, she'd have said NOTHING.

I still stand by what I said...and I would believe JLH before believing
any tabloid!!

paulaww

Postby paulaww » Mon Dec 29, 2003 7:45 pm

I have it on good authority that they were seen together after that interview when she got back to California. Her people haven't denied anything. They've just said that they don't comment on her personal life.
Well this would be a first! They even said she was dating Kip Pardue a couple of times a week when that was going on. I don't even think she was dating him, just hanging out with him because they were going to do that movie that never happened together. Once the movie was history, so was he.
This thing with Antonio Sabato though has been very hush hush!
She looks real bad if this relationship is true and her people know it.
Really tarnishes her image, all they can do for now is ignore it and hope he goes away. Fly Peter Pan fly!

disturbed

Postby disturbed » Wed Dec 31, 2003 5:36 pm

Hey ronald33.......who are you getting your info from?.......You are obviously one who keeps the star magazine in business...because i know you dont personaly talk to jlh otherwise you would know the truth....you need to not believe everything you read or hear on the radio..what makes you think jlh is not a liar?.....she needs to make a living right?....so of course shes going to say what people want to hear....she needs her fans to believe that shes a good girl.... but let me tell you shes not what she seems....and i didnt get that info from a magazine......she has been seen with antonio after the radio show sooooo sorry to piss in your cheerios but.......Paulaww antonio doesnt drive a mercedes......anyway let the idiots be just that..... :D

Return to “Jennifer Love Hewitt”