Pam's weekly message to fans - Tommy story in RS

admin
Supreme Member

Postby admin » Fri Apr 20, 2001 12:07 am

1. PAM'S DIARY FOR THE WEEK

April 18, 2001

Dear Diary:

I just have to make a comment about the new Rollingstone article. I thought they were doing a story on Motley Crue...not Pam and Tommy. Second of all ...most of the story is true about our relationship. But the part where Tommy goes into detail about the night I called 911 makes me cringe with dissapointment. After all this time and all this therapy- Denile isn't just a river in Egypt! If you can't be honest don't even go there. He wants desperately to be accepted and loved.All he needs to do is accept and love himself. Nobody's perfect. The truth can set you free. I just can't read that crap.

I NEVER hit him that night. I was holding our 7 week old son while he was swinging me around the room. He twisted me almost upside down by one finger until he ripped my nail bed off. While I was holding Dylan.

I guess the writer never looked at the police report or the polaroids. T has changed. He has grown. We all have. Now I can clearly see....

There is no future in the past. How long do old memories last? The good, the bad and the ugly.....

P

pinkGLAM
Ultra Member

Postby pinkGLAM » Fri Apr 20, 2001 1:03 am

interesting

keselowski

Postby keselowski » Fri Apr 20, 2001 9:37 pm

Very interesting.

makedog

Postby makedog » Mon Apr 23, 2001 3:09 pm

A real man would never hit a woman...
Pamela needs a real man...

keselowski

Postby keselowski » Mon Apr 23, 2001 6:19 pm

I just read the 'Rolling Stone' article, and if Tommy and Pamela want to continue the drama that is their relationship then they are the perfect match for each other. I just wonder how many times Pamela will say that Tommy has 'evolved' before she realizes that she should give up and move on?!?

Return to “Pamela Anderson”