Pamela Transcript w/ Craig Kilborn 5/3

admin
Supreme Member

Postby admin » Fri May 04, 2001 3:23 am

Craig: This is pamela anderson!

[Cheers and applause]

to stand up.

[Cheers and applause] craig: That's a great outfit.S a pirouette? Show us.

[Cheers and applause] craig: Have a seat, guys. Gee whiz. Nice to see you. You look great. What a cool outfit.

>> I was running for mayor, you know, on 'V.I.P.,' So red white and blue. Craig: I see the red. I see the blue. And your teeth are white.

>> Yes, that's right. Craig: God, you look good. We have a bunch of things to talk abo what's port-a-pam. What do you want to talk about?

>> It's jam with pam. I didn't want to call it jam with pam. Ianted to call it jam out with your pam out. A little fair thing just happened so i didn't want to go there. Craig: What is it exactly?

>> I feel like i've gotten so much out of the music business that i wanted to give something back because it's been a huge -- I've been a huge music supporter so when wanted to -- i wanted to give something back so i couldn't help but lend my oral support ainled continue to do it in the future.

[Cheers and applause] craig: Aren't we clever.

[Laughter] craig: People can submit songs and then they get to win a contest and they meet you?

>> They get to perform in front of 30,000 people and we pick songs. We go through a whole thing. The fans get to pick the songs on pam.Com. Craig: You're taking over the world, pam.

>> Why not? Craig: What is the port-a-pam thing? Is that important?

>> It's a little thing you can down lod load on your palm pilot. You have to feed me and buy me gifts. Craig: You put it on your computer?

>> On your palm pilot. It's like a little game. They did a whole bunch of different ones. Craig: You feed pam and take pam out and spend money on pam?

>> Yeah, you have to take me out to dinner and spend money. Craig: Does a guy really have to spend money on you? Can he talk to you or be charming?

>> I have my own so that's ok. Craig: Damn right. I want to say something. You're a very beautiful woman, but I have a favorite. I think you're -- and i'm very shy.

>> I heard about that. Craig: I think you're -- pammy, the*#@ upper body, vrpp, they get a lot of attention. I think you have just the darling legs. I think you have great legs.

>> Want to be known by an incredible set of boobies. I have great legs. Craig: Do you workout?

>> I have kids. I run after them. I don't workout. It's too much work. Craig: How's 'V.I.P.'?

>> It's great. We're in our fourth season but it's in the third year. Tnn bought it too so i can keep doing it. It's my fantasy job. I go ahead to ad will I be everything. Craig: You're the executive producer. Are you surprised at how successful it is?

>> I'mprised, but it's what I want to watch on tv. It's my fantasy. Just have fun, silly, ridiculous. Someone's watching it. My family. Craig: And what do you pick out all the outfits?

>> Yeah, i pick out all the outfits and come up with all the story lines. I ad will I be everything and whatever i watch last week or yesterday, i ad will I be everything. What else would i do? I don't know what else i'd want to do. Craig: Anything else?

>> I just want to do this. It's so much fun. Craig: You're make money?

>> I'm doing ok. I'm doing good. Craig: As far as outfits, i spent about five minutes, this thing, threw this on. How long did it take you to pick this out?

>> About five minutes. Craig: Really?

>> Yeah. Craig: Come on.

>> I always carry 12 outfits in my purse. Craig: You've got to change 12 times a day.

>> Exactly. I'm always wardrobe change. Craig: The red kind of jumps the way you're sitting hope ben stein sits that way. I don't know if this is true. Maybe this is something they made up. Is it true growing up, you still don't like look at yoursf in the mirror?

>> I don't like mirrors. I'm much hotter in my mind. Craig: You're not.

>> I look at the mirror and i'm like i'm so much better looking. This is so diseight pointing. In my mind. Craig: In your mind you think you're hotter than pamela anderson?

>> Much hotter, yes.

[Cheers and applause] Craig: What do you do next? When do you stop doing 'V.I.P.'?

>> Oh, god. I don't know. We have half a season left to do. We're going to have a little hiatus and tons of stuff. It's a lot of work because i work monday through thursday and i get to bring my kids everywhere. They're back there. They're in the green room eating everything. Craig: Everything.

>> It's like i don't feedhem. Growing boys. Craig: We'll be right back with anderson!

[Cheers and applause] so

>> are you now a bigger celebrity than scott bayo?

>> Nobody is ever going to be bigger than chachy. craig: We're back with --

[cheers and applause] craig: We're back with pammy. Does anyone call you pammy? Is that ok?

>> Yeah. Anything. Craig: Did you hear the song when you came out, cowboy music.

>> I guess i have a little kid rock in me. No, that was last weekend. Oops. That was last weekend. Craig: You're fun. You'd be fun at parties. Yeah, thanks that was kid rock, 'i want to be a cowboy.' We had him on the show. He was funny. He was cursing and it was funny.

>> It's very funny when he curses. Craig: Are you ready? 'Five questions' with pamela anderson!

[Cheers and applause] craig: All right. We start with geography. Your initials are the abbreviation for what state?

>> Pennsylvania. Craig: That's correct. Category, the category is hasselhoff, hasselhoff. Yoke fun of him, don't you?

>> Yes. Yes. Craig: That is correct.

[Cheers and applause] craig: Now don't tell me. Pick a number in your head between one and 10. Don't tell me. Four?

>> No. Craig: That's incorrect.

[Laughter] craig: Oh, here we go. Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't. Which candy do you eat when you

>> mounds. Craig: That's correct.

[Cheers and applause]

>> that's correct. Craig: This is extremely difficult. It's rapid fire. Put five seconds on the clock. I need you in five seconds to name five things you wear in the summer.

>> Oil, shoes, hat, sunglasses, oil. Craig: Yeah, that's correct. That's correct. Very good. Good luck with jam with pam, 'v.I.P.' And whoever you're going to hang out with this weekend and next weekend. You're beautiful. Pamela anderson!

makedog

Postby makedog » Fri May 04, 2001 12:13 pm

Check out V.I.P. Interactive in the upcoming weeks!
For details check out vipactiontv.com/itvsite/http://www.vipactiontv.com/itvsite/
SEE YA!!!

Becky

Postby Becky » Sat Jul 07, 2001 3:28 pm

I just saw this last night. I thought it was funny.

Return to “Pamela Anderson”